Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 24th, 2003, 08:52 AM
Beginner

Default Cruisemate

I'm a 62 yr old female, young at heart. Looking for white female to room with on cruises ....I'm a non-smoker. I've cruised on approximately 34 cruises with my husband (who is now disabled) and other family members.
I'm open to all types of cruises especially BARGAIN cruises since I live in Florida BARGAIN cruises are easy to come by. Looking for someone who has a sense of humor, independent and not overly sensitive, please.
Please contact me on my Email if you are interested in perhaps cruising with me as a roommate so that we can become better acquainted and to make sure we have things in common and are compatible.
Thank you

Post Edited (10-24-03 08:52)
Sponsored Links