Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2003, 10:41 PM
tigercat

Default Kuki what about a thread for Spirit Cruise

Kuki I noticed a thread started for the people going on the Pride Cruise and was wondering if we were going to find out who else is going and maybe find out what they are going to do.
tigercat
Sponsored Links
Old November 20th, 2003, 11:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Kuki what about a thread for Spirit Cruise

Hi Tiger.
Sorry we're not allowed to that.
JUST KIDDING!

Seems you've just started a CruiseMates Spirit thread. Now we'll just have to see who "comes out to play". <G>

I know we've got a great group of folks joining us, as I've cruised before with quite a few of them. Back in early Nov I posted a thread about this cruise. Here's a link to it. You can see some of the people who've booked.

http://cruise-forums.com/forums/read...=84414&t=84414

Before we cruise we'll all be getting to know each other better. I always get folks in our groups involved with e mail exchanges of info (because sometimes some are shy to post personal info on the boards), and we'll be having sime live online chats, for everyone in our group as well.

All of that fun pre cruise stuff will start when I get back from my Costa cruise in early Dec.

In the meantime ANY OF YOU Spirit cruisers out there.... jump in here and say hi to Catherine!

And congrats to the Pride cruisers for being "such a chatty bunch" on the board. It'll definitely make your cruise MORE FUN!

Old November 20th, 2003, 11:17 PM
tigercat

Default Re: Kuki what about a thread for Spirit Cruise

Welllll Kuki I'm really glad that we can't post ALL we are going to do, but am glad we can post to get to know each other. Hope you have a great trip and can't wait until you get back, so we can "chat" with everyone.
tigercat