Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2003, 04:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default ANOTHER CM group cruise.. HOT OFF THE PRESSES

Actually not even on the presses yet. .... but we'll be getting all the details up very soon!
RCI's brand new Radiance Class vessel... Jewel of the Seas, Sept 1/04 TRANSATLANTIC sailing.. 10 nights...Harwich, England to Boston.
Heading westbound we'll be enjoying the added bonus of all the 25 HR days. And pricing starting $71/day!

Prices INCLUDING all tax and port... $710 for insides, outsides $877, and balcony cabins $1055!!!!!

Book your vacation time NOW to cross the Atlantic with your CruiseMates friends!!

Old December 26th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Carson

Default Re: ANOTHER CM group cruise.. HOT OFF THE PRESSES

Would love to go.......but I don't like the Radiance class. That is 2 ships this year on the Radiance class. It seems like you just pick Carnival and RCCL ships.
Old December 27th, 2003, 12:50 AM
Admiral

Carson.. I haven't sailed Radiance class yet, but reports have been very positive, and from pictures I've seen the ships certainly look stunning.

In 2003 we've offered CM group cruises on the Carnival Legend, Celebrity Constellation, Radisson Seven Seas Voyager, NCL Sun, and Island Princess. Quite a broad cross section to choose from.

Sorry that this one doesn't appeal to you, but as the 2004 CruiseMates group calendar falls into place, maybe one will come up that does.

Old December 27th, 2003, 08:11 AM
Carson

Just seems strange that next year you have Carnival Spirit and Pride (same type of ship) and Serenade and Jewel (same type ship) as your choices. I wish there were better choices for 2004. Having sailed RCCL 2x in the last year, they have significantly declined in both service and food and the Carnival atmosphere is very immature.
Old December 27th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Admiral

Carson...

You and I will have to just disagree on Carnival having an immature atmposphere. Carnival has many areas of strenght, and their popularity is evidenced by the fact the Carnival message board is the most active cruise line board we have.

However... the cruises we are offering now are just the start of the CruiseMates 2004 group cruise calendar. We'll be adding at least one 7 day Caribbean cruise, as well as an Alaska sailing. Maybe more if some other great deals come together.

Maybe you'll find one of those peak your interest more. I think you'll find that once you do try one of our group cruises you won't be sorry. We have MANY people who book again after going one, and some of those have now done 4 or 5 of our group cruises. Generally because they have a GREAT time.

Old December 28th, 2003, 08:38 PM
911Marci

Kuki:

Do we have any good deals on air fare from the West Coast to London, and from Boston back to the west coast???

This sounds pretty interesting.....let me know!!

Marci/911 Chick
Under 40 days till we cruise the Pride with CruiseMates!!!!!!!!
Old December 29th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Admiral

Marci... I'm not sure about any air specials yet, but often with these repositioning cruises they do pop up.
I've found in the past when open jaw air tickets are required often the best deals are cruise line air.

You can contact Ginny at GreatCruiseing.com to check on air rates from your city.

Old January 11th, 2004, 07:36 PM
susancruzs

Man, Kuki, that is the one I cancelled! Originally I was on the Grand back-to-back, then decided I like the Jewel better, but finances made me give it up!!!

Susie