Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 3rd, 2004, 12:40 AM
Admiral

Default The Cruisemates Group Experience

Many times now I've cruised on a Cruisemates Cruise and each time I come back knowing that even more memorable than the cruise itself were the experiences we shared with the group we were with. With each cruise the "Cruisemates Family" grows as new people join the group.

Just back from Serenade and this cruise was no exception. The people we cruised with and the experiences we shared will be the things that will be fondly remembered for many years.

Fortunately I have the Glorious Victorious Thanksgiving Cruise to look forward to and from the looks of it we will be joined again by many members of the Cruisemates Family. If you are looking for a memorable time with a great group of people click on the link below for the details. Join us on Carnival Victory and leave the cooking and cleanup to someone else this year while we enjoy fun in the Sun in the Western Caribbean.

The prices can't be beat for a Holiday cruise so Come Along and become the newest members of the "Cruisemates Family".

Inside Guarantee - $572 per person, double

Ocean view Guarantee - $722 per person, double

Balcony Guarantee - $822 per person, double

3rd & 4th sharing cabins - $452/482/512 per person

Included: Port taxes and government fees of $181.47 per person

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...ictory2004.cfm

Post Edited (06-02-04 23:44)

Carnival Glory
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:25 PM
susancruzs

Default Re: The Cruisemates Group Experience

Tweety is right on about the Cruise Mates Cruises! Definitely a very fun time!

I can't make the Turkey time this year, but did one in 2002 and had a great time! In fact I took 2 CM cruises that year!

I wasn't sure how I'd be traveling over the holiday, being away from my family but it worked out just fine!

Think about spending Thanksgiving onboard, no fuss, no muss and Tweety and the "Coot" will be great hosts!

Susie
Old June 4th, 2004, 12:05 AM
John F

Tweety, we had a fantastic time on the Serenade of the Seas with you guys. It was teriffic see old pals and making new ones. We will see you, Harry, and all the gang
for Thanksgiving on the Victory!!! John & Priscilla
Old June 5th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Admiral

Looking forward to cruising with you again John. You and Priscilla are perfect cruising buddies.

Who else is going. Sign in.

Carnival Glory
Old August 17th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Admiral

I just read Tweety's post about the CM group experience. You are right Tweety sharing a cruise with CruiseMates just makes a great vacation even better. Susie and I, along with many other CMers, were on the same CruiseMates Thanksgiving Cruise a couple of years ago, and it was very nice to spend the holiday at sea.

I'll be slaving away over a hot stove this Thanksgiving, but I certainly plan for there to be another holiday cruise in my future.

Great rates for a Thanksgiving cruise too. Are they still available?

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old August 21st, 2004, 12:48 PM
Admiral

Yup still available for a short time Merm. We have a really nice group going now but there is room for more. Book now and you won't have to slave over the hot stove.

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...ictory2004.cfm

Carnival Glory