Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 11th, 2004, 12:03 AM
Jimmikinz

Default HELP! Need Carib Cruise Companion, Dec. !!

Hello! Lets go on that tropical Cruise! DWM, Professional, safe, sane, lots of fun and well rounded seeks companion for Caribbean 5-Nights out of Tampa to Cayman and Cozumel beginning Sat., Dec. 10th at 4PM. Booked early for great value, but broke up with girlfriend! Upgraded stateroom, great price! Great itinerary on a fun Carnival Cruise Ship! I can help with Tampa stay arrangements if needed. Smoking OK, but no need to smoke in room if preferred. Great value and lots of fun await. Please e-mail ASAP for details! Jimmikinz2002@yahoo.com Thanks- Jim

Sponsored Links
Old October 22nd, 2004, 10:03 PM
Tonytt

Default Re: HELP! Need Carib Cruise Companion, Dec. !!

Jim i'm also going alone after my partner had to cancel because he had his days pulled (New York Cops ) but I spoke to a few singles going on this cruise from this message board and we are going to have a blast. So even if you don't find a room mate you can hang with us and have a good time.