Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 22nd, 2004, 09:27 PM
Colette

Default Greek islands

I am interested in a cruise that does the Greek islands, around end of August beginning of September. Anyone with good leads on this and also willing to share a cabin with me? I am a young late fifties female fit and reasonably adventurous, good sense of humour, non-smoker, light social drinker ,non snorer (!) I like swimming , keeping fit and exploring independently as much as possible. I prefer a female roommate with similar interests. Would love to hear from you out there...
Sponsored Links
Old December 27th, 2004, 04:57 PM
roxanne

Default Re: Greek islands

I am a young 49 and love to cruise. non- smoker, respectful, neat , clean and honest. If you would like more info, contact me. thanks. Roxanne
Old January 20th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Monika

Hi Colette
I am going on the Celebrity/Galaxi on September 16/2005 out of Rome Italy on a 10 day cruise through Italy and Greece. I have been on a Greek Cruise 2 years ago out of Venice on the Royal Olympic cruise line. It was great. I will get to Rome on September 14/2005 to explore Rome. I am in my fifties, healthy, pretty adventurous and independent. Have a good sense of humor, drink socially and don't smoke. I like to get up faily early, arount 7 a.m. I enjoy people and am very outgoing. Oh by the way, I also like Bargain shopping. Hope to get some good buys in Rome. Would like to meet guys and gals to share expenses in ports and in Rome. Hope to hear from as many people as possible with the same vacation plans.
Monika
Old February 4th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Colette

Hi Monika,
You sound like my kind of traveller. The only thing that I am not is an early riser although
I can make efforts to visit places and get as much in as I can on a trip.
However , it is not clear if you are looking for a cabinmate or not.
Also, what is the itinerary of your cruise? I have been to Italy twice and am mostly interested in the Greek , and some Turkish islands with Venice thrown in if possible. I shall probably be in southern France in my family in September and it would be quite easy to get to Italy. If you are looking for a cabin mate and you are interested (see my profile above),please let me know and give me more specifics on the ports of call, cost of cruise, etc..
Hope to hear from you, Colette.