Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default CruiseMates Group Cruise.. GET Lei'd- Version 3/0.. REDUCED

Just got a call from Nancy Bogert, the agent handling this cruise. We have no idea for how long... but for NOW... only a $100 per person is necessary to deposit for this cruise to hold your cabin. Don't know how long this will last!
http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...incess2006.cfm
So.. JUMP in and call Nancy and come join us for 15 nights on the Island Princess.. LA/ Hawaii/ LA. Tons of relaxing and fun filled sea days going and coming.

A great group of folks have booked already... and there is a LIMITED number of cabins available!!!

Old January 19th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: CruiseMates Group Cruise.. GET Lei'd- Version 3/0.. REDU

Wow,
What a deal, sure wish I had some extra time to go...

Message Boards Moderator
Old January 26th, 2005, 12:17 PM
SharB

We just booked our mini! Now we've got lots of time to savor the anticipation!!

Shar & Capt Ron
Old January 27th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Jim and Karon Thompson

Kuki:
Just booked this cruise. Hope that you remember us. We sailed with you on the Millennium, October 2000. We are looking forward to cruising with you and your lovely wife again. The $100 deposit per person was a surprise bonus. Apparently this offer ends 1/29. So if anyone is interested, they have until the 29th to take advantage of the $100 deposit offer.
Karon Thompson
Old January 27th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Admiral

Hi ya Jim & Karon!!! Of course I remember you. Hard to forget people who cruise more than I do <G>

It'll be wonderful to cruise with you guys again! A year off and this already has a TERRIFIC bunch of cruisemates onboard. It's going to be FUN!!

Old January 29th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Yeoman

Kuki, we just booked this cruise, Nancy is a real sweatheart. Thanks to Jim and Karon for the heads up for letting us know that today (Jan. 29) is the last day for the $100 p.p. Deposit. Thats fantastic.

Kudos to you Kuki for putting this together.

Shar B and Capt. Ron, don't know if you remember but we were with the Cruisemates Pride sailing last Feb. Looking forward to seeing you two again.

This should be really great. Shar B, do you remember how long the thread was for our Pride trip? This one should be longer.
Old January 29th, 2005, 03:48 PM
SharB

Hi Gary! What great news that you and Lonnie are joining us! (I hope I remember her name correctly...) I remember the fun we had on the whale watching sailboat in PV and how great it was to hear you sing on the Pride! Maybe you'll try out for Princess Idol?

Shar
Old January 29th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Yeoman

Shar B so glad you remember us and yes, you spelled Lonnies name correctly. Yeh, your right, we had a great time, all of us together. Maybe you can be my campaign manager for Princess Idol. . Can't wait, lets keep this thread going. If Kuki thinks he's had fun before, wait till he see's this group.
Old January 31st, 2005, 02:46 PM
Admiral

Cruiseguy.. Welcome aboard!! Delighted that you've decided to join us. It's got some wonderful folks booked already. No doubt it's going to be a GREAT time! And all those sea days to play <G>

Old February 8th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Gary! (aka Cruiseguy), too cool you are coming!!! Will be great to see ya again! We are all booked, too -- mini-suite on Dolphin D726. Shar and us are neighbors on the aft.

By the way, I think I will order that destination DVD for Hawaii that's advertised in the Cruise Travel magazine ... wanna see what's to see.

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old February 9th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Yeoman

Harry, it will be good to see you and Art again. We are on the same floor aft as you folks, room D706 so keep the blacony parties to a low roar, . This will be another great Cruisemates cruise (and this time we get Kuki). We all need to plan something special (or devious) for him.

Kuki, after you cruise with this group I think your going to need a looooong break, hee hee and .
Old February 9th, 2005, 06:07 PM
SharB

Hi Everyone!
Gary,
That's great about your room on Dolphin. I just looked at the deck map and it looks like you'd run right into your room if you don't watch out! We might have to put some sort of bright colored streamers up, so you guys don't get bruised. :o) Looking forward to those Bet Your Suite Aft parties!!!

Shar