Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2005, 04:37 AM
hello

Default Boston Cruises

Are there any non smoking straight females interested in sharing a room on a cruise leaves out of Boston, Mass and goes to either the Carribean or Bermuda. Ive seen some really good rates advertised but they are all for double occupancy and require singles to pay double. Since the best rates tend to be last minute and last minute airlines rates tend to be the highest someone from the Boston would probably be most interested.
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Pettal

Default Re: Boston Cruises

Any in May? I can only do May...how about leaving from NJ?
Old April 28th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Passenger

I can do August and after..........I am in NY but can do boston.........
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:18 PM
CarolynR

I can do Boston to Bermuda or NY to the E. Caribbean. Sept. or Oct would be best for me. 61 year old female, nonsmoker, nonsnorer.
Old May 12th, 2005, 07:07 PM
kayhankuzu

hello.. goodworking.. we are two crew from turkey and. we gradueted from Tudev maritime institute..
now we want to work as a deck crew or in another works on your ships.. we send a lot of e-mail about this subject but we couldnt take answerback..
we have all certificates for work on ships. we have to work,because we need work different ships and we wnt to get experience. money is not importent because we are student just yet and we must learn a lot of things.
we can speak english and turkish,if we suitable for you we can send all our documents.
actually another countries afraids from forein personel. but we like my countries and we have not intant go escape another country. there is no need.because we have to finish our school.
we want only working and we want to complate our education.

Please help to us about this subject. we are ready for work. we have all certificates and vizas,passport.there is no problem our healt and we are experience on decks.
we are waiting your goodnews.. good working. if you are not interested with this message please translate interested depatmant.thank you for everything.
Old July 7th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Passenger

Comrades...I've been trying to get onto the "Gratitude Cruise" thats filling up fast (it actually has the last day to signup as 08/10). Its put on by AA. I need a partner for October 30 through November 6 on the RoyalCaribbean. Its got a email reply Cruise@sobercelebrations.com

Running about $651 for a inside cabin to Balcony @ $911 (w/o air fare)

I've only cruised twice, but this is a special gig as the AA is putting on a scrabble tournament, dance swing and a few other events.

Theres a phone too 561477-5580

the main reason I want to go is its my 50th just after Halloween. I'm an architect (fem) up here in Mn. work way too hard and am looking for a partner to play with. (straight talk here).

What are you up to?

Susan T.