Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Beginner

Default CruiseCabinShareWanted

I would like to find someone to share a veranda cabin on a cruise, preferably a man age 70 or older. I am 70, and have just discovered cruises this year and have fallen in love with ships. The single supplement, however, makes most trips unaffordable. I'm interested in any Caribbean cruise (have been on two and would go again any time), and Sydney to SF in May of 2006 on Princess (I have a deposit down), which is a 29-day cruise (I may cancel, due to length!), again to Alaska each summer, Eastern Mediterranean, South Seas, and Antarctica. But particularly the warm Caribbean and other tropical cruises. I must have a verandah cabin and keep door cracked open at night, and so I seek a similar fresh air lover. I also love classical music and hope you would too. I welcome sharing meals and other activities but will be eating mainly outside for breakfast and lunch. Am not particularly interested in evening activities as I go to sleep around 9 PM, or 10 at the latest (you are welcome to have light on and be noisy, and I will join you for occasional evening entertainment). I will be reading outside a lot and swimming in that tiny Olympic pool a lot, plus much promenade deck walking. Any cruise originating and ending on West Coast I'd join in a last minute moment. If you'd like to explore this further, my e-mail is sharowell @ hotmail.com, and we could explore ideas and exchange pictures. I'm friendly, easy-going, enjoy both company and solitude.
Sponsored Links
Old July 21st, 2005, 10:34 PM
Beginner

Default Re: CruiseCabinShareWanted

Dear Sharowell,

Would you be interested in a cruise from San Diego on New Amsterdam, 12-22-05-01-06-06? San Diego to Hawaii and return.

My brother's daughter has a son in Honolulu and promised to show us around. I have a military pass for base and PX

I have early dinning and at a reasonable rate.

My roommate just informs me that her granddaughter is coming home at Christmas.
She has been a student in Switzerland's School of Business and Finance. She has met a doctor and is bringing him home for grandmother's approval.

I leaving the 30th for Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithium and Russia on river cruises
October the 9th on Carnival's Victory. Nov 12-27 on Holland's Zuiderdam. Feb. 2-16th on Oceanic Asia cruise.

Would love to hear from you.

Tangee