CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   CruiseMates Group Cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/)
-   -   Cruisemates Freedom of the Seas cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/275852-cruisemates-freedom-seas-cruise.html)

Donna June 1st, 2005 02:09 PM

Cruisemates Freedom of the Seas cruise

Its official now, both Mary Lou and I will be hosting the latest Cruisemates cruise on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas on Sept. 10, 2006. Be sure to check out the prices, not bad for a new ship, so come and explore with us.

So, you have plenty of time to book this, its going to be great, a nice Western Itinary and the newest, biggest ship around, here are the details:

Cruisemates Freedom of the Seas cruise

MaryLou June 1st, 2005 02:20 PM

Re: Cruisemates Freedom of the Seas cruise

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be hosting this cruise with Donna on such a fabulous ship. Don't let this one get away. This ship is selling fast and at these rates, this sailing will too. Donna and I promise some nice surprises on this cruise. JOIN US!!!!!!

CruisinDarlene June 1st, 2005 03:07 PM

My plans are to be on the ship with you guys!
Darlene

MaryLou June 1st, 2005 03:53 PM

Darlene: That is wonderful news! I'm so glad.

Donna June 1st, 2005 04:18 PM

Re: Re: Cruisemates Freedom of the Seas cruise

All right Darlene,
We both look forward to cruising with you, hopefully we can find a cabin-mate for you as well :-) May-be Rod, what do U think?

rodnarf June 8th, 2005 12:04 PM

OH MY!..the things you see when you are goofing off at work!

Donna June 8th, 2005 12:44 PM

Hey Rod,
Time to stop goofing off at work and get back to work! LOL

Did you notice that Darlene wants to do this one??
"hint"

MaryLou June 12th, 2005 06:25 AM

Seriously Rod, don't let this one get away. We are going to have a blast on this one. The group space is limited and is going quickly....don't miss out!

rodnarf June 12th, 2005 04:12 PM

if i wait a week to commit will that be too late?

Donna June 12th, 2005 05:57 PM

Hey Rod,
No, that will not be too late, hope you are able to join us....Even if you do book and for any reason have to cancel, you have plenty of time to do that before any penalities occur, so go ahead and book it and we'll all keep our fingers crossed that you can make it. I guess by booking this far out, we're all basically in the same boat, who knows what could happen between now and the next year and few months....

Amanda Seecharran July 2nd, 2005 09:13 AM

I am seeking a job on Cruise Ship as an assistant tour manger or any related field. I am experience and qualify in all aspect of the Tourism field . I have 5 years experience working as Tourism officer.
Can you assist me to get this job at any Cruise Ship? Can you introduce me with any one who hire me work on Cruise Ship?
Thank you verry much for you anwser!
I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
Amanda Seecharran

http://12.129.101.60/forum/attachments/kuki/2498.jpg

BrendaS. July 8th, 2005 07:21 AM

I'd kinda like to go on this cruise, but I've noticed that the prices here for this cruise are higher than I'm seeing other places. Do I HAVE to book through this site to be a part of the cruisemates group? Is the extra cost for the "complimentary" tote and meal at the specialty restaurant? Also, I'm single...do you think there would be much problem hooking me up with a roommate? Are you tired of my questions yet? LOL

Donna July 8th, 2005 02:53 PM

Hi Brenda,
Yes, in order to take advantage of the cabin credit, dinner at the alternative restaurant, you'd need to book with Nancy. I honestly priced this cruise before it became a Cruisemates cruise and with the pricing that Royal Caribbean has in place now, I have not seen it any cheaper....remember, this includes the port charges and taxes.

BrendaS July 8th, 2005 04:08 PM

Thanks Donna...doing a little math in my head...if the port fees and taxes are included then maybe it is cheaper. Sorry, i am new at all of this and I'm not used to having to figure the "extras" into the price of things, lol.

After I get my Dec. cruise paid for maybe I'll go ahead and book this one too...it does sound like fun.

Thanks again,
Brenda

vacationqueen148 July 16th, 2005 02:22 PM

Sorry we can't be with you on this cruise but already booked Freedom for June.

MaryLou July 19th, 2005 05:25 AM

VQ: We are hoping that you and Boo love it so much, that you join us in September!

Oceansailor August 3rd, 2005 02:39 PM

What is available for a single cabin, cheapest available inside and outside.

Thanks,

Dave S.

Donna August 3rd, 2005 03:13 PM

Hi DAve,
Just give Nancy Bogert a call, she can give you all that info:

Nancy S. Bogert, MCC
900 Grampian Blvd
Williamsport, Pa 17701
Telephone: 570-323-0112
Toll-free: 1-800-561-0802
Fax: 570-323-0702