Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 6th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Magical Mysticism Cruise: The Air is Reasonable

I've already purchased my air for the Magical Mysticism Cruise but I was just checking air from San Francisco, Chicago and NYC and all of them are under $1200.

This isn't bad for an open jaw flight to Hong Kong and returning from Osaka, Japan.

Add this to the CM low fares and amenities on this 14 day Far East cruise and this is a great deal for a cruise of a lifetime. Even "Queen LaCheapa" (My wife Betty) isn't complaining about spending money.

Check it out at this link and I hope you consider joining me.

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...arEast2006.cfm

It is the cruise of a lifetime!

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Sponsored Links