Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Passenger

Default Help - I have a family group cruise going and

was wondering how the point system works...we are going on Carnival and there is like 32 of us(I am also working with a Carnvial agen). I have been told I have points to use for everyone in our group.

also each cabin gets a $100 credit how can I be sure they will give us that
I don't have anything in writing..

plus they haven't told us our room numbers yet, we go in January - we have some interior rooms and balconies,,,they will keep us together won't they?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

They should tell you how many points you have to "spend" and provide you with a "menu" of your choices that you can "spend" those points on, listing how many points is required for each perk.

To be certain that this goes smoothly I HIGHLY recommend turning the bookings over to an experienced cruise travel agent!!! It won't cost you any more, and the agent can organize the group for you.

Depending on what categories everyone is booked in it may not be all that likely to have the entire group placed in cabins near to each other, though some will bound be to in close proximity.

As I suggested, let an agent handle it for you. They'll make sure the dining assignments are cross referenced so you're all seated in proximity, as well as helping organize the cabins, and the perks from using the points.