CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   CruiseMates Group Cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/)
-   -   Snoozeman's Conquest -TBA cabin assigned-- (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/369210-snoozemans-conquest-tba-cabin-assigned.html)

April November 2nd, 2009 09:31 PM

Snoozeman's Conquest -TBA cabin assigned--

Not too shabby --booked the 8B gt and got an 8D---not complaining but Carnivale did do a big make over in cabins and catagories about a week ago--just when I asked Nancy about upgrading-----or thinking about it-----she's wonderful and understanding----she has been my TA before CrusieMate became what is its today--a great site and the foundation of great friendships for me------
Cheers all
April

ScurvyDog November 3rd, 2009 08:44 AM

Mine was not TBA but it is right where Nancy said it would be.

April November 3rd, 2009 01:33 PM

Hahaha
But is it the same cat that you originally booked LOL ?
Carnival changed some of their cat listings----I was looking at a 9A which is now a 9C----corner aft---
So far our cabin is 8339 but that can change--no complaints-great deal and selfishly I will be jealous of you and a few others that did book those aft balcony cabins-------
Maybe next time ----
Cant wait to see everyone again--

cheers
April

T C November 3rd, 2009 08:10 PM

I'm happy with my cabin! I also booked an 8B and have an 8D, in fact April I'm you neighbor 2 doors down in 8347. Almost exactly midship of deck 8. :D
TC

kelzbelz77 November 3rd, 2009 09:18 PM

Cabin 8237 here!

April November 4th, 2009 12:13 PM

Sure looks like deck 8 is going to be hopping----

If I remember correctly there are a few others that booked the aft cabins too --next to Scurvydog-----
Cheers
April

ScurvyDog November 4th, 2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by April
Sure looks like deck 8 is going to be hopping----

If I remember correctly there are a few others that booked the aft cabins too --next to Scurvydog-----
Cheers
April

I know TravelMike is back there. Seems like P&L and Snooze may be also.

Phil&Liz November 4th, 2009 04:54 PM

8450 for us...supposed to be aft suite.....someone tell me it still is !!!!

Phil & Liz

April November 4th, 2009 05:57 PM

I'll go see how it's listed----you never know----and I dont recall seeing any aft suites--and I was looking :roll:
Cheers
hoping to return with good news
April

April November 4th, 2009 06:02 PM

Well sorry to come back and say 8450 is now listed as a 8N
Aft-view extended balcony---no mention of a suite-----I'm sure you neighbors will make up for it-- and the company you keep----- :D
I could tell you it is but then again I's be lying ???

Cheers
April

Phil&Liz November 4th, 2009 06:50 PM

Your post about reassigning categories got me thinking so I called Nancy and got the news. We coulda sworn we had a suite! I recall even changing our sig to read "Suite Life" for this being our Platinum cruise.

:cry: :x

Phil & Liz

ScurvyDog November 4th, 2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil&Liz
Your post about reassigning categories got me thinking so I called Nancy and got the news. We coulda sworn we had a suite! I recall even changing our sig to read "Suite Life" for this being our Platinum cruise.

Phil & Liz

P&L
These are really good cabins!!!! Besides you will have great neighbors LOL

Phil&Liz November 4th, 2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScurvyDog
Quote:

Phil & Liz

P&L
These are really good cabins!!!! Besides you will have great neighbors LOL

LOL yeah I knew we will have awesome neighbors--heck we seem to have the whole back half of Deck 8!

Phil & Liz

Snoozeman November 4th, 2009 10:48 PM

Congrats April.

Yes, I think I'm still on 8 aft. I better double check.

:)

kelzbelz77 November 5th, 2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelzbelz77
Cabin 8237 here!

Ok just changed cabins to cabin 6485. woohoo!! 8)

Snoozeman November 5th, 2009 11:58 AM

So wanted to get away from the rowdies on deck 8? :D

Haven't had a chance to confirm my cabin, but I think it's 8457.

April November 5th, 2009 12:00 PM

Phil I'm sorry to have been the bearer of bad news--but it never was a suite--
and Scurvydog is right------my friends and I did the same thing on the Freedom of the Seas--- we took over the aft cabins and them my friend saw a great deal on upgrading to a Jr Suite----we did that and then a Jr aft Suite became available and moved to that-------
We really should have saved the money and stayed in our original cabin---the only difference was a bath tub--and a coffee and tea maker in the room---and maybe a foot or so difference in size----
never again-------
Cheers
April
The suite life is cruising with all of us------ LOL

Snoozeman November 5th, 2009 12:29 PM

Yes I'm in 8457. :) confirmed.

Just one deck below ice creme. :)

kelzbelz77 November 5th, 2009 01:21 PM

[quote="Snoozeman"]So wanted to get away from the rowdies on deck 8? :D

Nope just my friend moved so I have the Cabin right next to her!!! Would have loved to stay on that deck but was all the way forward!! This way I get an Aft Balcony. 8)

Snoozeman November 5th, 2009 02:18 PM

[quote="kelzbelz77"]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozeman
So wanted to get away from the rowdies on deck 8? :D

Nope just my friend moved so I have the Cabin right next to her!!! Would have loved to stay on that deck but was all the way forward!! This way I get an Aft Balcony. 8)

Oh yeah--aft is better! 8)

shortcake November 5th, 2009 06:51 PM

i am in cabin 8407 and ready to party

lindnet November 5th, 2009 09:30 PM

:oops: I'm in a 1A on the Riviera deck. I feel so embarrassed! And left out! :cry:

1207! Portholes! :D

T C November 5th, 2009 09:44 PM

Now Linda ... don't feel left out ... remember the balcony wine tasting we have scheduled each evening :wink:
TC

lindnet November 6th, 2009 12:51 AM

Oh wow, I didn't know we were wine tasting each night! I'd better go read up some more on wine smuggling! :shock:

Can't wait!

ScurvyDog November 6th, 2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T C
Now Linda ... don't feel left out ... remember the balcony wine tasting we have scheduled each evening :wink:
TC

Absolutely...... Rumor is "Two Buck Chuck" will be served on the balcony of 8461 each evening!! :shock:

Snoozeman November 6th, 2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScurvyDog
Quote:

Originally Posted by T C
TC

Absolutely...... Rumor is "Two Buck Chuck" will be served on the balcony of 8461 each evening!! :shock:

Woo Hoo--pass it down :)

Phil&Liz November 6th, 2009 06:48 PM

http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery2/.../thumb8119.jpg

Phil & Liz

April November 6th, 2009 07:29 PM

What about a variety and add some Fox Brook too ???? LOL
Cheers
April---
Do we have to bring our own glasses ? or will you be supplying them too ?

or are we just passing around the bottle ?

lindnet November 6th, 2009 09:04 PM

LOL, you KNOW when we run out of glasses, we'll be passing around the bottles, April!

Wow, look at all those wino balconies! I definitely booked the right cruise with the right group!

T C November 6th, 2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

rofl rofl rofl

April and I are just down the hall, but I think our neighbors have better balconies LOL . We may just have to have a different host each night, that way we get to drink everyone's wine :-P and see the view from everyone's balcony :-P
TC