CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   CruiseMates Group Cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/)
-   -   Snoozeman's Conquest Sign Up List for Cozumel Bar Hop (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/369244-snoozemans-conquest-sign-up-list-cozumel-bar-hop.html)

T C November 3rd, 2009 11:51 PM

Snoozeman's Conquest Sign Up List for Cozumel Bar Hop

It's time to make a list and check it twice! LOL

The total cost is $49.00, I will collect a $15.00 deposit per person, the balance will have to be paid in cash on the day of the barhop. (Friday Jan 22) The deposit is non-refundable *unless* the ship does not make port, *or* they have to cancel for some reason. I will need a confirmed list and deposits for each person in time to send it to Cozumel Bar Hop by Dec 28th. Tom said the bus can comfortably hold up to 43 people. They are customizing this for us, we will be picked up and dropped off at the dock (a perk) They are also going to include a stop at St Martin beach (beautiful beautiful beautiful) Plan on having a great time!

The list so far ...

Updated 11/10/09

TC -1
Scurvy & Kay -2
Phil & Liz & Dad & Carolyn -4
April ( & ? ) -1
Linda ( & ? ) -1
Bahamamomma -6
Snoozeman -1
Party Animal -8
Kelzbells -2
Mike & Carole -2
Frank -1
Darlene & Don -2

Please add you name & how many in your group,
Here is the link to the website: Cozumel Tours - Bar Hop around the best bars on Cozumel Island

kelzbelz77 November 4th, 2009 10:28 AM

Kelzbelz signing up 2! Can't wait!! Have laminated all my luggage tags and ready to get going!! 8)

April November 4th, 2009 12:06 PM

I will ask my husband if he wants to go----even if he doesnt drink--- he would gladly share the drinks that are included with this with us LOL --I know if he went he could make up some great stories----about us---true or not- :roll: --
But then again I did tell him I already booked a fishing trip for him--hahaha---but that could always change----

Where do we send the money too ?

I think Travelmike and Carole wanted to go on this too ? hopefully he will see this post
cheers
April

PartyAnimal November 4th, 2009 02:53 PM

TC & Butterfly -2
Scurvy & Kay -2
Phil & Liz -2
April ( & ? ) -1
Linda ( & ? ) -1
Bahamamomma - ?
Snoozeman -1
Party Animal - 8 (possibly more)
Kelzbells -?

Phil&Liz November 4th, 2009 04:51 PM

Dad will be with us and maybe my sister so I would have 3 for sure on our tab.

Phil & Liz

lindnet November 5th, 2009 09:33 PM

Hey TC, is the Linda on the list me?? 8)

T C November 5th, 2009 09:40 PM

Hey Linda ... Yes "the Linda" on the list is you. I was counting you before you confirmed LOL You know you have to go on this ... we will have way too much fun! And probably miss dinner that night :roll: it's happened before! :oops:
TC

lindnet November 6th, 2009 12:50 AM

Dinner? I don't need no stinkin' dinner! :wink:

Yay, I'm on the list! I will get the confirmed number of us ASAP. LOL

Phil&Liz November 6th, 2009 06:51 PM

T C ...do you want to use Paypal for the deposits?

Phil & Liz

T C November 6th, 2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil&Liz
T C ...do you want to use Paypal for the deposits?

Phil & Liz

I am going to pay the deposit to Tom for the group through Pay Pal. So I guess that would be the easiest way. I just heard if someone sent money to your pay pal account using a credit card that Pay Pal charges a fee :?: :?: So if someone wanted to do it that way, please use a bank account.

When we have a few more confirmed, I'll give the information of how to send the deposit to me. Either through Pay Pal or by mail. No problems Baby! :wink: Is Carolyn going too????

TC

Phil&Liz November 7th, 2009 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T C
Is Carolyn going too????
TC

Don't know fer sure yet. She is in vet classes then. She said she would do her school work online while on the cruise but I don't know if she is booked.

Phil & Liz

TravelMike November 8th, 2009 02:11 PM

Snooze, please sign Carole and I up. What else are you planning? Mike

Snoozeman November 9th, 2009 06:10 PM

just updating the list

TC & Butterfly -2
Scurvy & Kay -2
Phil & Liz -2
April ( & ? ) -1
Linda ( & ? ) -1
Bahamamomma - ?
Snoozeman -1
Kelzbells -?
Mike & Carole -2

bahamamomma November 10th, 2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozeman
just updating the list

TC & Butterfly -2
Scurvy & Kay -2
Phil & Liz -2
April ( & ? ) -1
Linda ( & ? ) -1
Bahamamomma - 6
Snoozeman -1
Kelzbells -?
Mike & Carole -2

changed my ? to 6! and may have to change it later LOL

kelzbelz77 November 10th, 2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozeman
just updating the list

TC & Butterfly -2
Scurvy & Kay -2
Phil & Liz -2
April ( & ? ) -1
Linda ( & ? ) -1
Bahamamomma - ?
Snoozeman -1
Kelzbelz - 2
Mike & Carole -2

T C November 10th, 2009 03:54 PM

I updated the list

Updated 11/10/09

TC -1
Scurvy & Kay -2
April ( & ? ) -1
Linda ( & ? ) -1
Bahamamomma -6
Snoozeman -1
Party Animal -8
Kelzbells -2
Mike & Carole -2

farrimco November 10th, 2009 04:13 PM

Sign me up please 8)

farrimco (Frank) - 1

ready2gonow November 10th, 2009 04:16 PM

Re: I updated the list

Quote:

Originally Posted by T C
Updated 11/10/09

TC -1
Scurvy & Kay -2
April ( & ? ) -1
Linda ( & ? ) -1
Bahamamomma -6
Snoozeman -1
Party Animal -8
Kelzbells -2
Mike & Carole -2

O.K., I actually consulted with Don, before saying "add us!" LOL It makes him feel like he is a part of the planning process.

Don & Darlene - 2

T C November 10th, 2009 04:35 PM

Updated again! ;)

The list so far ...

Updated 11/10/09

TC -1
Scurvy & Kay -2
April ( & ? ) -1
Linda ( & ? ) -1
Bahamamomma -6
Snoozeman -1
Party Animal -8
Kelzbells -2
Mike & Carole -2
Frank -1
Darlene & Don -2

This is turning into a real party bus! woo hoo! :D

Snoozeman November 17th, 2009 05:29 AM

Looking good!:)

April November 17th, 2009 01:54 PM

Good morning gang and bar hoppers
TC I asked my husband again this morning and he declined----even the fishing tirp-----he says he wants to spend the day relaxing and eating ??? thats not like him---:rolleyes:
So its just me-----and the rest of us-----:p
Just let me know where and when to send the money----
Cheers
April

T C November 19th, 2009 10:28 PM

Ok Ladies and Gentleman ....
I want to begin collecting the deposits within the next 3 weeks to be able to send them to Tom before Christmas. Check with your friends who are still on the fence (cough cough Linda cough cough) and lets get a confirmed list. We are at 31 right now ... which is going to be a Party Bus! The big bus can hold up to 41 "comfortably" I guess more than that we'd have to have some ... umm ... seat sharing :rolleyes: This is going to be a customized tour for us, we are going to have an extra hour, and an extra stop that the ... "normal :p tour" ... does not have! ... AND ... they are going to pick us up and drop us off at the pier!

The list so far ....

TC -1
Scurvy & Kay -2
April -1
Linda ( & ? ) -1
Bahamamomma -6
Snoozeman -1
Party Animal -8
Kelzbells -2
Mike & Carole -2
Frank -1
Darlene & Don -2

lindnet November 20th, 2009 08:32 AM

Gee, TC, are you talkin' to me?? :p

I don't have any idea what's up with my friends who may or may not go on this cruise. They haven't answered my email. I do know they were on a cruise last week and may still be catching up. If I don't hear anything by this weekend, I'm just going to proceed as though I'm going on my own. Which would mean you could remove the question mark after my name. :D

So do we need to try and shoot for filling up the 40 person bus? Do we still get the customized tour if we only have 31?

Phil&Liz November 20th, 2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T C (Post 1257545)
When we have a few more confirmed, I'll give the information of how to send the deposit to me. Either through Pay Pal or by mail. TC

OK..do you have Paypal method for the deposits or by mail?

Phil & Liz

T C November 20th, 2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindnet (Post 1259048)
So do we need to try and shoot for filling up the 40 person bus? Do we still get the customized tour if we only have 31?

We'd like to have 40, but don't have to. We will get the customized tour with the number we have now.

Quote:

OK..do you have Paypal method for the deposits or by mail?

Phil & Liz

Yes, you can use pay pal if you want to, or mail, it doesn't matter. (I'll have to send the total deposit to Tom via Pay Pal) You can wait another couple of weeks before sending the deposit. (Less for me to keep track of:rolleyes: ) I'll give the info on how to send the money after Thanksgiving.

TC

bahamamomma November 23rd, 2009 07:59 AM

Chang my total.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by T C (Post 1259005)
Ok Ladies and Gentleman ....
I want to begin collecting the deposits within the next 3 weeks to be able to send them to Tom before Christmas. Check with your friends who are still on the fence (cough cough Linda cough cough) and lets get a confirmed list. We are at 31 right now ... which is going to be a Party Bus! The big bus can hold up to 41 "comfortably" I guess more than that we'd have to have some ... umm ... seat sharing :rolleyes: This is going to be a customized tour for us, we are going to have an extra hour, and an extra stop that the ... "normal :p tour" ... does not have! ... AND ... they are going to pick us up and drop us off at the pier!

The list so far ....

TC -1
Scurvy & Kay -2
April -1
Linda ( & ? ) -1
Bahamamomma -8
Snoozeman -1
Party Animal -8
Kelzbells -2
Mike & Carole -2
Frank -1
Darlene & Don -2

TC - my total is now 8 - hope you don't mind the deposit by mail - I can't use Pay-pal at work and home computer is still down! looking forward to this!!

bahamamomma November 23rd, 2009 08:36 AM

Changed total again......

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahamamomma (Post 1259477)
TC - my total is now 8 - hope you don't mind the deposit by mail - I can't use Pay-pal at work and home computer is still down! looking forward to this!!

I always jump the gun!! - should have read some of my e-mails first - I have to change my total again - it's now 10!!

lindnet November 23rd, 2009 10:53 AM

Woohoo, this is turning into a PARTY!!

TC, I still haven't heard from my friends, so I guess you can just turn my count into a "1" with no "?". :p

April November 23rd, 2009 12:02 PM

Well I know we have a PayPal acct but who do I send the deposit to ?
Clueless again-- please let me know and I'll do it ASAP

thanks
cheers
April

T C November 23rd, 2009 08:03 PM

The deposit is $15.00 per person.

You can use Pay Pal if you want www.paypal.com send payment to tcrider@peoplepc.com Please have any "fees" charged to the "sender" (yourself) If you don't want any fees, use your bank account on Pay Pal instead of the Credit Card or Debit Card, they do not charge a fee if you use your bank account.

If you prefer to mail the deposit, sent it to me ;

Trudy Crowe (TC is really original huh?;))
62247 Uneedus Trace Rd
Amite, LA 70422

The UPDATED list so far ....

TC -1
Scurvy & Kay -2
April -1
Linda -1
Bahamamomma -10
Snoozeman -1
Party Animal -8
Kelzbells -2