CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   CruiseMates Group Cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/)
-   -   Snoozeman's Conquest Cocktail Party (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/370371-snoozemans-conquest-cocktail-party.html)

Snoozeman December 29th, 2009 09:59 PM

Snoozeman's Conquest Cocktail Party

I have no idea what day our group cocktail party is scheduled, hopefully we'll know before we leave and I'll add it to the little schedule I'll be putting online. I know it will be a joint one with another group as there are not that many of us and it will probably be in the afternoon.

What I'd like to know is do we want to schedule some other generic meet times OR another private cocktail time for just the Cruisemates and friends. Half of us are early dinner and half late so we would have to be creative with ideas. We could theme it or not. Ideas? Preferences?

I know we can entertain ourselves on our own.;)

ScurvyDog December 30th, 2009 12:17 PM

It would be a shame not to take advantage of all those aft balconies for a little cocktail time or sail away get togethers.:cool:

Snoozeman December 30th, 2009 05:17 PM

AFT cabin parties sound good to me.:)

April December 30th, 2009 05:55 PM

Heck it's 5:00 somewhere-----

Pre-dinner and after dinner drinks sound good to me----
heck a drink anytime on a cruise is fine with me too------;)---

Cheers
April

Phil&Liz December 31st, 2009 07:08 PM

Since someone who shall remain nameless will be onboard ahead of all of us, perhaps they can arrange to get the key to unlock the partitions between us all on the aft deck to facilitate the party ?;)

Phil & Liz

April December 31st, 2009 07:34 PM

Ok so I wont name names either but I must admit I'm jealous of their port stop in Key West------I was there a few years ago on New Year's eve--day---and what a wonderful time I had----but then again there were lots of CruiseMates to help celebrate the New Year---

Cheers
April

Snoozeman January 4th, 2010 10:45 AM

to Pirate or not to Pirate!

To be a bit more specific, do we want to schedule a theme party, (i.e. Pirate) as a specific cocktail meeting and time? If so I need to get that scheduled.

Right now I just have a no-host cocktail or coke meeting each sea day at either a public bar or one of the aft balcony cabins.

BTW--I also have us entered as a group in a progressive ship game on the three sea days. It's usually at noon. We'll need your help to win this, but I think we have a good shot at it.

So, Pirate or no?

Phil&Liz January 4th, 2010 08:17 PM

We did the pirate thing with the Bloggers cruise. We just don't feel like doing it again.

We will cheer from the sidelines. :D

Phil & Liz

T C January 4th, 2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozeman (Post 1265972)
To be a bit more specific, do we want to schedule a theme party, (i.e. Pirate) as a specific cocktail meeting and time? If so I need to get that scheduled.

Right now I just have a no-host cocktail or coke meeting each sea day at either a public bar or one of the aft balcony cabins.

BTW--I also have us entered as a group in a progressive ship game on the three sea days. It's usually at noon. We'll need your help to win this, but I think we have a good shot at it.

So, Pirate or no?

Whatever you decide is fine. We just need to know what to pack. Even a "costume" party would be fun.
TC

April January 5th, 2010 12:30 AM

Well I dont mean to be a party pooper and I really did enjoy seeing so many pirates on the bloggers crusie--but on this one--I'm planning on packing light--hahah I think I say that on all my trips------
I just hope that is not on the same day as our Coz Bar Hop adventure--:rolleyes:

We could all go as CruiseMates---and be on our best behavior---??? well then again that might be stretching that for a few of us ?????? we do what to have some fun--dont we ?
Easy and simple has my vote----

Cheers
April
any idea how many of us are going ????? or should I say booked with you Snooze ?

ScurvyDog January 5th, 2010 06:33 AM

I see a trend here. :idea:
Scurvy & TravelMike will opt to pack light. No Pirate gear means there is room for another bottle of wine.:cool:

farrimco January 5th, 2010 01:18 PM

Sounds good, I'm with you two on this one.:D

April January 5th, 2010 01:51 PM

Cheers !!!!!
April

T C January 6th, 2010 06:16 AM

Last night I watched an old classic movie ... got an idea that requires NO additional packing (or very little) Why don't we have a ..... are you ready??? .... a Toga party :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I was up late last night watching Animal House and thought this could be fun :p After all, all you need is a sheet and some imagination :p

Only 7 more WORK days for me then we cruise 8-)
TC

Snoozeman January 6th, 2010 04:47 PM

I think 'save the packing room' is the choice. We'll have FUN.:)

TravelMike January 8th, 2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozeman (Post 1266485)
I think 'save the packing room' is the choice. We'll have FUN.:)

I plan to ask about open up the balconies next to me for the sail away party. I am not sure if they will let but I will try. Mike