CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   CruiseMates Group Cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/)
-   -   Snoozeman's Conquest Tentative Schedule (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/cruisemates-group-cruises/370866-snoozemans-conquest-tentative-schedule.html)

Snoozeman January 14th, 2010 11:28 PM

Snoozeman's Conquest Tentative Schedule

CRUISEMATES

Carnival Conquest SnoozeCruise 2010

Tentative Group Schedule

This is YOUR cruise and you should have as much FUN as you can handle! Feel free to participate in as many or little group events as you wish. We all have different interests on board ship but these activities will allow some time together to socialize and visit if you wish. It is FUN participating with other CRUISEMATES. Follow your Daily Capers for Ship Activities. Don’t miss the production shows, Point & Click and Formidable they are both very good. Also be sure to see Marc Ruben, the comedian.

Sunday--Day One—Galveston
2:00-3:00-- (for early arrivals) Say Hello, Pick up Name Badges & Wave at the Voyager. Cabin 8457
3:00 until boat drill-- Meet & Mingle. Pick up name badges. Artists Lobby Bar, Deck 3
6:00 approx.-- No Host Cocktails at (or near) Impressions Bar, Deck 5

Monday--Day Two—at Sea
Noon-- (confirm time & location in Capers) Super Trivia I -we will compete as a team.

Tuesday--Day Three—at Sea
Noon-- (confirm time & location in Capers) Super Trivia II -we will compete as a team.

Wednesday--Day Four—MoBay Jamaica
Excursion to Doctors Cave Beach---Make your way over on your own by taxi or meet at 9:30 on pier outside the ship (before going in building) if you want to go as a group.

Thursday--Day Five—Grand Cayman
2:00-- For those in town and wish to meet—Margaritaville

Friday--Day Six—Cozumel
Cozumel Bar Hop Bus Tour of Island—Meet at bus located outside taxi area to right. (Walk down pier, past shops and through building to taxi area)

Saturday--Day Seven—at Sea
Noon-- (confirm time & location in Capers) Super Trivia III -we will compete as a team.
Afternoon-- (time & location TBA, but I think 4:00 in Henri’s)—Group cocktail party
5:00-- Farewell Cocktail Party. Degas Lounge deck 5

I will post any changes and confirmations on the door of my Cabin (8457). Feel free to call me on the cabin phone with any questions, Group or otherwise.

Snoozeman January 14th, 2010 11:51 PM

Snoozeman's Conquest Cocktail Party

I've posted the tentative schedule. Sorry I didn't do it sooner, but I was hoping they would confirm the time of our cocktail party. They won't until we are on the ship. Be sure to call or check my door for the confirmation of day and time for that. BTW--since it's with another group, if you are a Cruisemate come on to the cocktail party even if you didn't book through CP. I think it will be fine. (Don't bring extra guests though)

If you have any questions or suggestions about the schedule feel free to ask or comment.

April January 14th, 2010 11:51 PM

Just printed this out--great timing too-- since I took a few minutes to check the boards----
Funny I keep saying no worries---now if only I could do that :roll:

cheers all take care--safe travels and see you soon.

Cheers
April

T C January 15th, 2010 06:25 AM

Thank you! Looks good to me :mrgreen:
TC

farrimco January 15th, 2010 10:13 AM

Sounds great to me. Looking forward to seeing CM's on Blogger Cruise in Feb 2009 and meeting new ones on this fun cruise. See ya all very soon.:)

ScurvyDog January 15th, 2010 10:59 AM

Looks like a plan..........Guess I had better go pack.
roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

April January 15th, 2010 11:08 AM

Just thinking it sure would have been nice to have our coctail party earlier
to sort of meet and migle----boy the last day is going to be packed with lots to do and to pack too:p
I hope we just dont over do it in Coz :roll:

Cheers
April
were heading out in just a few minutes

ScurvyDog January 15th, 2010 12:56 PM

April
That only makes it twice as good. We get to meet & mingle all week and then have a cocktail party!!!!!!!!!!

Phil&Liz January 15th, 2010 08:18 PM

Any idea on the ship offered cocktail party...past guest and otherwise?

How does this schedule work with their events

I believe there is a 1 hour event on the last sea day.

Phil & Liz

Snoozeman January 15th, 2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil&Liz (Post 1268467)
Any idea on the ship offered cocktail party...past guest and otherwise?

How does this schedule work with their events

I believe there is a 1 hour event on the last sea day.

Phil & Liz

Nothing on our schedule will interfere with the official ship receptions. They no longer have free cocktails at the Captains reception (Monday) and I haven't gone to the past guest in a while so not sure about that one but I think they do. The past guest is usually split into three different times on the Conquest. The 5:00 farewell cocktail listing on the last day is the ships event. I listed it on our schedule because the ship keeps that event very low key. It's barely listed in the Capers, not even in bold type and I didn't want CM's to miss it. I'm guessing our private cocktail hour will be just b4 that one so we should be able to get a free drink somewhere on the last sea day.:)