Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Crystal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2003, 05:58 PM
Robert Edwards

Default Harmony Category E

We will be sailing on the Harmony for our first time in December. On the Symphony there are several "partially obstructed view" cabins which are virtually unobstructed. Are there any such cabins on the Harmony? If so, which ones?
Thanks for the tip.
Sponsored Links
Old July 2nd, 2003, 06:32 PM
Tracie

Default Re: Harmony Category E

If you look at the Harmony deck plan, you will see that the E categories on Deck 8 are greatly obstructed. The Deck 7 E category rooms have the lifeboats slightly above the windows. The only other problem is that the windows on Deck 7 are open to the Promenade deck, so there might be a question of privacy.
Old July 3rd, 2003, 05:18 PM
Robert Edwards

Default Re: Harmony Category E

Tracie, we're booked in cabin 8065 which is the farthest forward cat E on deck 8. It looks like it's a little above and forward of the small lifeboat but it's hard to tell from the small pictures of the ship that I have.

BTW, I don't know if it's the same on the Harmony but. on the Symphony, the windows on deck 7 are one way glass. You can see out but you can't see in.
Old July 8th, 2003, 12:34 PM
danny goldberg

Default Re: Re: Harmony Category E

You've got a fine cabin. It's not going to be much obstructed. If you have questions about some of the other 8th Deck cabins and how much is obstructed, call Crystal. They have a diagram which allows them to tell you just how much obstruction is involved in each cabin.
Old July 8th, 2003, 01:41 PM
Robert Edwards

Default Re: Re: Re: Harmony Category E

I called Crystal. They switched me to 7064. Any opinions?
Old July 11th, 2003, 12:40 PM
RSMBob

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Harmony Category E

Hi Robert,
My wife, son and I just got back from sailing on the Harmony 2 days ago...and we were right down from where you will be...our room was 7072, mid-ship on the port side. We were very pleased with the location and the view...the window was high enough above the deck to not be a problem unless you were naked right up against the window. The view was only very slightly obstructed by the lifeboat at top left. The only negative was that we did have to close the curtains to sleep because of the fluorescent lights outside the window lighting up the deck, but heck, with the late night and ealry morning Alaska sun that we had, we needed them closed for darkness anyways!
Bob in RSM, CA