Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Crystal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 30th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Robbi

Default Crystal Harmony

My husband and I just returned from a Panama Canal cruise on the Crystal Harmony. We were so pleased with everything, our state room, the staff, the lay out of the ship, the food, the entertainment, all the amenities. The only thing you pay for is liquor. Our refrigerator was stocked with bottled water, sodas of our choice, fresh fruit every day if we wished. There is even a laundromat on each deck supplied with soap, fabric softner, ironing board, iron at no charge. Service was always prompt and cordial. What we really liked was that most of the people were elderly, (no rowdy partly goers) and many had sailed with Crystal many times. Perhaps because of the time of year, October, the ship wasn't full to their capacity of 940. We are hooked and happy to become members of the Crystal Society. We have already signed up for the September 15th 2005 cruise to Alaska.
Sponsored Links
Old February 5th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Renee'

Default Re: Crystal Harmony

I just wanted to write and let you know that I went on my very first cruise last Fall (Harmony Departing Fort Lauderdale for 11 days in Carribean!) as a solo, 40 something female traveler) I can't believe I was lucky enough to start at the "TOP" . I am already going on another Crystal Cruise....a Panama Cruise on the Symphony departing Costa Rica on April 14th! I am sure I will be booking a third Crystal Cruise while on board. I love how Crystal cruises are calmer, more sophisticated....I am not into rowdy party goers either! And I am not elderly. The food is fantastic! The workouts fantastic....and the spa! Beautiful!
I recommend Crystal to everyone.
Old February 6th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Nanci
Default Re: Re: Crystal Harmony

Renee: I am also a 40+ female and have been on over 30 cruises, 5 of which have been on Crystal. My first and only solo cruise was on the Harmony wherein I flew to California (from Ft. Laud.) for a 4 night cruise. Only fot Crystal would I do this and it was definitely worth it !!! The service, food, entertainment, ambiance, etc. on all my Crystal cruises are definitely 6 star !!!