Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Crystal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 17th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Beginner

Default Transfer from Dover to Gatwick

This is a change to my earlier post. I am inquiring about a connection at Gatwick.
Does anyone know how quickly ships are cleared in Dover and if the ship is scheduled to arrive at 6am - what is the earliest plane one can hope to make at GATWICK??
Sponsored Links
Old July 17th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Passenger

You really shouldn't book a flight earlier than noon, especially if you take Crystal's transfers. I had a flight booked after a Crystal cruise last year for 11:45, and barely made the flight, with all the hassles of getting luggage, checking in and going through security and Immigration---and I had a private car transfer.

Bookmarks