Summer Savings on Crystal 2010 in Europe
SUMMER SALE SWEETENS SIX-STAR EXPERIENCE WITH CRYSTAL EUROPE VOYAGES LOS ANGELES, June 2, 2010 - Luxury specialist Crystal Cruises announces new significant savings for select September-November 2010 Mediterranean cruises:
* $4,000 per couple off its ultra-plush Penthouse accommodations, and
* Business Class Air add-on fares as low as $899 per person for verandah stateroom guests. Penthouse Savings Guests booking Crystal Serenity's luxuriously appointed, butler-serviced Penthouse accommodations on select voyages by August 31, 2010, will save $2,000 per person - as well as enjoy Crystal's 2010 promotional Two-for-One cruise fares, complimentary Business Class Air transportation from many North American gateways (or take a $3,000 cruise-only credit), and $1,000 per person 'All Inclusive - As You Wish' shipboard credits.
Visiting historic and picturesque cities throughout Italy, Greece, Croatia, Spain, the Canary Islands and more, the voyages are:
* September 29 - 9 days, Venice to Monte Carlo
* October 8 - 11 days, Monte Carlo to Athens* October 19 - 12 days, Athens to Rome
* October 31 - 11 days, Rome to Barcelona
* November 11 - 11 days, Barcelona to Lisbon* November 22 - 9 days, round-trip Lisbon Low Business Class Air Upgrades Guests booking Crystal Serenity's deluxe verandah staterooms on the September 29, October 8 or October 31 cruise can upgrade to Business Class with air transportation add-ons starting at just $899, one way, from more than a dozen North American gateways - in addition to promotional Two-for-One cruise fares and $1,000 per person 'All Inclusive - As You Wish' shipboard credits.
"Crystal's Mediterranean itineraries transport guests to some of the most breathtaking destinations in the world - rich in scenery, culture and adventure," said Bill Smith, senior vice president of sales and marketing.
"The new offers, the value of the U.S. dollar against the Euro, and the unmatched Crystal Experience make 2010 the ideal time to cruise in Europe with Crystal."
Per person, promotional, Two-for-One cruise fares for the above voyages start at $4,525, while verandah staterooms start at $5,265, double occupancy. With the new savings, Penthouse fares start at $9,220 per person, double occupancy.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 AM.|