CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Crystal (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/crystal/)
-   -   Just booked (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/crystal/389478-just-booked.html)

buttons16 May 20th, 2012 06:19 PM

Just booked

Very excited, Wife and I just booked a 14 day cruise on Crystal...our first on a luxury cruise line. Have been on most of the mass market line's and we felt that the good out weigh the bad.
It has been a long time since we have been on vacation what with my business taking up most of my free time. I made a promise that I will take a few weeks off and let my cousin run the car service.
I will take the week before...2 weeks during and 1 week after the cruise to recharge. We decided to go all out and book this 14 day cruise as a treat for us.:-D

I have been thinking about selling my company to someone who has been begging to buy it...These 4 weeks off and the two week cruise might push me over the edge and sell the company...not sure yet. I just can't imagine myself not working for the rest of my life...I don't think thats in me, I might feel differently after this long awaited vacation.:confused:

Trip May 20th, 2012 06:21 PM

Good for you, a great cruise,and time enough to make this important decision! Tell us where you are going.

Donna May 20th, 2012 06:48 PM

Congrats, good to hear you are treating yourselves to a real luxury cruise, plus for 14 days, NICE!

Moiraine May 20th, 2012 08:00 PM

Congrats. I hope you'll enjoy your time off and you'll enjoy the cruise.

buttons16 May 21st, 2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna (Post 1429230)
Congrats, good to hear you are treating yourselves to a real luxury cruise, plus for 14 days, NICE!

Thank you.

buttons16 May 21st, 2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moiraine (Post 1429239)
Congrats. I hope you'll enjoy your time off and you'll enjoy the cruise.

Thank you Moiraine.

buttons16 May 21st, 2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 1429221)
Good for you, a great cruise,and time enough to make this important decision! Tell us where you are going.

Leave out of Miami...
2 days at sea
Tortola
At sea
Barbados
St Lucia
Guadeloupe
St Maarten
St Thomas
Puerto Rico
2 days at sea
Key West
Miami..
leaving at the end of the year.

Trip May 21st, 2012 05:45 PM

Have you ben to Harrisons Cave in Barbados? We really enjoyed this excursion....Harrison's Cave Barbados - Home

Very nice mix of Caribbean ports...We enjoyed Gauadloupe, but couldn't do too much, due to it being Easter Monday...All the cabs were Mercedes:)

Lakers Fan May 21st, 2012 09:25 PM

Have a wonderful journey ,Buttons .

mahdiskitt May 22nd, 2012 02:31 PM

Enjoy your vacation. Dont waste day of just sleeping. :p

buttons16 May 22nd, 2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 1429345)
Have you ben to Harrisons Cave in Barbados? We really enjoyed this excursion....Harrison's Cave Barbados - Home

Very nice mix of Caribbean ports...We enjoyed Gauadloupe, but couldn't do too much, due to it being Easter Monday...All the cabs were Mercedes:)

Never been to Barbados...But you can be sure I will go on this tour if it is running.

buttons16 May 22nd, 2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1429355)
Have a wonderful journey ,Buttons .

Thanks Henry...still about 6 months away though...However the anticipation of going feels great.

buttons16 May 22nd, 2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahdiskitt (Post 1429444)
Enjoy your vacation. Dont waste day of just sleeping. :p

I usually keep close to the same hours asleep and awake on vacation as if im working...though it has been some time since I have been away. My business taking up too much of my time.