Free Transfer Between Montréal and Québec City (or Québec and airport)
Quebec City-72 dpi
May 13, 2014 – Two new lavish land programs allow Crystal guests to extend their vacations with five 2014 luxury cruises through North America’s East Coast and French Canada. Available on Crystal Serenity’s September-October voyages, the two- and three-night, pre- and post-cruise packages offer travelers the opportunity to explore beyond the rich New England/Canada cruise itineraries that begin or end in Québec City. Guests can choose from programs in Toronto and Niagara Falls, Montréal and Québec City, or enjoy a free transfer between Québec and Montréal to plan one’s own extended adventure.
Toronto & Niagara Falls, 2 nights:
· A tour of breathtaking Niagara Falls, followed by a wet sailing excursion through the spray at the base of the falls aboard the Maid of the Mist.
· A visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake, home to 28 wineries producing award-winning vintages and ice wines, and a Heritage District full of specialty shops and eateries, plus a winemaker’s lunch of seasonal dishes paired with specially selected wines at one of the estates.
· A sky-high dinner 1,100 feet above Toronto at the CN Tower’s rotating 360 restaurant – home of the world’s highest wine cellar – boasting market-fresh regional specialties with a changing view of the city’s lights and shoreline.
· Old Montreal at night-72 dpiExploration of a “hidden” Toronto via the PATH – a 16-mile underground network of shops, museums, theatres and world-class dining.
Québec City and Montréal by Train, 3 nights:
· Accommodations at the chic Auberge Saint-Antoine hotel in the heart of Québec City – itself a UNESCO World Heritage Site – and the Ritz-Carlton Montréal, situated walking distance from the city’s many attractions.
· Business class train between Montréal and Québec City, including access to stations’ VIP-style Panorama Lounge, priority boarding, complimentary newspapers, wine, and lunch.
· Exploration of Québec City’s museés, shops and historical districts, plus Montréal’s renowned Notre Dame Basilica, Latin Quarter, and majestic Mount Royal.
The seven- and 10-day cruises depart September 19 (from Boston to Québec) and 29 (Québec City round-trip); October 6, 16, and 26 (all between Québec and New York), and call in Baie-Comeau, Havre-Saint-Pierre, Sept-Ĩles, and the Magdalen Islands, P.Q.; Saint John, New Brunswick; Halifax and Sydney (maiden call), Nova Scotia; Saint-Pierre & Miquelon, France; Bar Harbor and Portland, Maine; Boston, Massachusetts; and Newport, Rhode Island. Until June 30, “Book Now” cruise fares start at just $2,830 per person.
Specially-priced fares for the Extended Land Programs in Toronto and Montréal/Québec City start at $1,365 and $2,850, respectively. Fare includes all accommodations, sightseeing, transportation (including coach-class domestic air to Toronto), featured meals, porterage and gratuities.