Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Crystal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 2nd, 2015, 01:08 AM
Familiar Face
Default Well, I DID post this originally where I was supposed to..

under looking for a cruise companion, but feel maybe a lot of people looking there, won't want to take a Crystal cruise (and it seems that a lot of people are posting on individual cruise line forums for mates) so I'll repost my request here..looking for a cruisemate, cruise is listed on Vacations To Go (NOT advertising them-it's just the itinerary is easy to see) Fast Deal 11407, not only is it their 25th Anniversary, it's a special Theme Cruise, Film and Theater. An agent there will send me more facts on that (saw an article on this forum of a theater/film themed cruise for a different date so am wondering if there was a mistake on this cruise but will find out tomorrow when I get that email.)

I am an Asian American female, 60, but told I look and act younger (if that's important!) Message me privately and we can exchange emails or phone numbers to make it easier to communicate.
Sponsored Links