I am contemplating a QE2 world cruise. I have some answers and it would be great if someone would answer them:
1. I saw a World Cruise video from 1982. The service, food, and entertainment looked amazing. Can I expect the same caliber today?
2. When we dock in South Africa, will Cunard offer a safari excursion? They did on the 1982 video.
3. On the video, Cunard showed many celebrities, jounalists, and local entertainers aboard the ship giving shows and lectures. Can that be expected?
4. On the 1982 video, off-order menu was widely encouraged in all dining rooms. How has the policy changed?
If you have a world cruise experience, especially a negative one, I would gladly hear it.
5. Why doesn't Cunard advertise the garage, kennel, and roundtrip transtalantic services in there brochures any longer.
6. Does anyone the deck plans for the QE2 pre 1994 they can post?