Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Cunard
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2003, 09:52 AM
Beginner

Default QE2 April Caribbean

Hello. I will be sailing on the QE2 April 23 sailing from NY to Caribbean. Any other sailors? Any advice as this will be my first and long awaited trip on this wonderful liner. Im booked in a c-5 Category Cabin Midships. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Happy Sailing
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2003, 08:58 AM
Laurie Robertson

Default Re: QE2 April Caribbean

I've just booked this last minute, an MI category. Need R &R (after nursing my husband following surgery). He's not ready to travel & doesn't care for it the way I do. I picked this cruise for the itinerary, as never been to Martinique or St. Kitts, but have been to most of the Caribbean over the years. Never sailed out of NY before. Hope we won't be going in snow (like today's weather!)
Old April 8th, 2003, 02:16 PM
Passenger

Default Re: QE2 April Caribbean

C cabins are wonderful. You will be impressed. Wood paneled walls, a port hole, maybe two, closet, maybe a hallway or entry way, a marble bath.....

But no matter what your cabin (which you will spend very little time in), there are the common areas of the QE2. Spots to watch the world go by; spots to watch the ocean go by; public spots; private spots hidden away in the Yatch Club where you can sit and have a front row view of the ocean. Great during a storm!!!!

Explore the ship! Forget the map Cunard gives you and just stroll and happened upon everything.

I can send you sample daily programs and Caronia menus if you e-mail your name and address.

Marc

jhbufford@yahoo.com