Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Cunard
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 13th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Document Dance

Having seen the anxiety some people have gone through with documents appearing at the last moment, I decided to jump-start the system and download the Guest Registration from Cunard's homesite. Who ever proofread this thing can't even spell 'CRUISE" right. It's CRUSE on mine. Picky,picky. Any way, complete it and Fax it to save time. One week later Cunard can't tell me whether they have got it or not. Another couple of days and they do but the part where you put the person to be contacted in case of emergency was not completed. Hey man! I've got the original and it is! What's betting that I don't get a second form at six weeks which I'll be able to copy from the first. and then sweat out the time between then and Jan 5 awaiting the tickets? Harry
Sponsored Links
Old November 14th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via MSN to lexxity
Default Re: Document Dance

don't sweat it, we recieved said from at least twice and we also filled it in twice and documents arrived no problem.

Queen Elizabeth 2 - Trans-Atlantic 2001
Queen Mary 2 - Caribbean - 2004
Queen Mary 2 - Mediterranean - 2004

QM2 Transatlantic
QE2 40th Anniversary Round Britain Cruise.
Old November 18th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Document Dance

Re. QE2 Jan 5. Just completed second Guest Questionnaire but in all fairness it was probably because the Documents went first to the TA and then snail mail to us. Still confusing though since we don't have Cunards Air/hotel package yet so I presume "In Transit " is the appropriate US destination. We are a "Guarantee" M5 bunk beds hoping for an upgrade. As spry seniors we've done it before, and like everyone says " Four outside equals five inside" (trips that is)