Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Cunard
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Moja mama

Default luggage transportation

We are taking the Oct. 14th transatlantic cruise Southhampton-New York. We are leaving from Geneva Switszerland but would like to send our laggage in adbace from home to the QM2 cabin. Whom can we contact and do youi have any idea of the cost.
Sponsored Links
Old August 17th, 2005, 06:17 AM
bobby1119

Default Re: luggage transportation

Cunard, I believe, can arrange this as part of their "White Star" services. In New York, I believe they use DHL for the advance collection and delivery of the luggage. Good luck & enjoy the crossing.
Old December 28th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default LUGGAGE TRANSPORTATION

My daughter called today to make arrangements for our heavy luggage to be sent to the QM2 for the 'Round the Horn trip on January 15. We have used the White Star luggage service several times before and it cost $400.00 round trip for 2 heavy bags: from my house to the ship and then back to my house after the trip. Today the price was $1200.00 for 4 heavy bags to go through the same routine. Cunard is still using DHL for the service but the price has sure increased!