Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Cunard
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Passenger

Default QM2 Female cabin share

Hello

I am looking for a lady to share a cabin on the QM2. I am Enlgish but live in the USA. I normally travel twice a year round trip in order to see my family in the UK. But I am so fed up with being charged double for a cabin when I travel alone. If any ladies would like to share this year, either direction or round trip please let me know. I can travel any time.

I am just a normal 47 year old married lady, no strange motives.... just trying to keep the cost down.

Babs
Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Beginner

Hello:
I am planning on traveling on the QM2 on the 10/24 voyage from NYC to South Hampton and then back on the 11/18 from South Hampton to Ft. Lauderdale. I too am looking for the sole purpose of cutting costs and I also hate flying. I live in Chicago and I hate to say it, but I a little nervous and distrusting of finding a roommate this way, but I figured it would be worth a shot. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Diane
Old March 15th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Passenger

Hi Diane

I am certainly interested although coming back late November is fairly late in the year.. but not out of the question.

I also live in Chicago... well just ouside in Naperville. I haven't looked at this itinerary it my be that I woud rather spend more time in the UK than on travlleing to Florida. I will check out the voyage planner

I really appreciate your reply, I too am worried about the sort of replies one may get, but so far it looks good. Thanks for your reply.

Best wishes. Babs
Old May 10th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Beginner

Send a message via ICQ to natalykar
Default Looking for transatlantic female cruisemate soon

Please write me and let me know if you are interested in sharing a cabin on a transatlantic cruise like on the Queen Mary 2. I am a 30 year old married woman looking to share it with another married woman.
Thanks,
Nataly
Old May 15th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Passenger

Hi

I did email a reply to you, not sure if you received it.

Yes I would be interested, do you have any fares available and what dates?

Best wishes.

Babs
Old September 6th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Beginner

Hello

I saw your posting on Cruisemates. I too am English and am living in Pa. I do not like to fly but need to visit my family in England this fall. I am looking at making a crossing on the QM2 but do not want to pay double fare so was hoping to find someone to share a crossing with me. I am 54 married with a daughter in college so I too have no ulterior motives other than to keep the cost down and avoid aeroplanes. I have been looking at the November 5th outward journey and the November 18 return trip to Fot Lauderdale.

Do you have any interest or advice?
Old September 6th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Passenger

Default Nov crossing

Hello

Thanks, I have sent you a message straight to your in box, yes I am interested in Novmber, I have sent more detail in the PM.

Babs