Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Cunard
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default QM2 Female Cabin Share in 2007, need to book now

Hi,
I'm looking for a lady to share a cabin on the QM2 New York-Southhampton on April 30, 2007 and back on June 25, 2007 (or just one way, other dates also possible, please let me know). I know this is thinking way ahead, but we'd need to book as soon as possible to get the early booking prices.
I'm 53 years old, married, live in the USA and travel to Europe every 3 years to see my family there. I used to go on the QE2 and on freighters, but now the QE2 no longer does Transatlantic routes, I'd like to try the QM2. Charges for a single cabin are almost double that of a double cabin, so I'd like to find someone to share expenses.
Sylvia
Sponsored Links
Old September 6th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Beginner

Hi Sylvia

I am interested in finding a potential cabin companion for transatlantic crossings on the QM2. I need to visit my family in England and do not like to fly. I had hoped to be able to squeeze in a trip this year and still hope I can make the November ccrossing. Failing that I may be interested in a trip early next year.

My only goal is to try and avoid having to pay double since there are no designated single occupancy cabins
Old September 6th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Familiar Face

Default QM2 Cabin Share

Hi Iridal,
Looks like we're both in the same situation. I almost went earlier this year, but the single supplement just killed my budget. If you can't make the November crossing, it would be great if we could share a cabin next spring. If you'd like to talk some more about this, and perhaps exchange experiences, please email me at transreise@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sylvia