Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Cunard
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Passenger

Default Cabin share to England 19th October.

I have reserved a cabin on the 19th October sailing to England. I have crossed seven times before and this time would like to share a cabin for the purpose of reducing the financial cost to me. It will cost about $950 each at the moment and I am looking for lower prices.
I am male and of 38 years of age, I am travelling to England to see my mother. I can give many references for my good character.
Please do contact me if this is a possibility with you, I am very open as to who I share with and am only seeking some one to share the cabin with, although it would be great to make another friend too.
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to cinbadl
Default have a cabin but....

I already am booked....however, this is my first time on a cruise ship and I am looking foward to it!
Old August 20th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Passenger

Default Great.

I hope you have a good trip, there are lots of options for things to do.