Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Cunard
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default QE2 Baseball Cap

Last April, I purchased a tan colour QE2 logo baseball cap during our transatlantic crossing into New York. As (bad) luck would have it, the hat was left in our rental van as we boarded the Explorer of the Seas in Bayonne (NJ) earlier this month.

If anyone is sailing on the QE2 in the near future and is prepared to help me out with a replacement, I would be most grateful. Obviously I will reimburse you for the full purchase price, and all shipping costs. If you can help me please let me know. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Beginner

I will be sailing QM2 next week. I know that sometimes they have logo items from the QE2 as I purchased a tote bag last time I was onboard in September. I will keep you in mind as I have other friends wanting baseballs caps too! Items are getting scarce since she is going out of service this year.
Old February 8th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks Bklyntaveler. It took me almost 35 years to again sail Cunard and I was so disappointed to have lost a treasured momento of our final crossing on the QE2.
Old February 26th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Beginner

Hey , I scoured around the shop as soon as they opened and no QE2 baseball caps. Suggest maybe you contact Cunard office in Ca. Maybe they have one there, they must get lots of this promotional stuff.
Old February 26th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Beginner

Hey , I scoured around the shop as soon as they opened and no QE2 baseball caps. Suggest maybe you contact Cunard office in Ca. Maybe they have one there, they must get lots of this promotional stuff.
Old August 17th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks to a kind soul from the U.K. I have replaced that missing baseball cap. True, it only a cap, but for me it recalls my open deck strolls aboard the QE2 on the open North Atlantic lsat year.

Thanks Paul and happy cruising.
Old August 28th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Passenger

R,

I didn't re-read this thread before I sailed and thus didn't realise you wanted a tan baseball cap. Sorry for that. I don't, however, recollect seeing any tan ones in the shop, so I hope the dark blue will be satisfactory.

Regards,

Paul
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Familiar Face

P,

I shall be very happy to wear my blue cap as it will forever remind me of the colour of the big open sky and ocean on my final QE2 crossing. As soon as that little cap clears Canada Customs it should be in my mail box quite soon...we hope.

Regards,

Snowbird