Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Cunard
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 12th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Compainion required for short 2018 voyage

Hello All,

I wasn't planning on having to write this advert (I suppose it is an advert) but unfortunate circumstances have made the unlikely a reality, I have a booking on Queen Elizabeth for 14-17 December 2018 I know this is a long time off but the temptation of celebrating my own Cunard anniversary in style was to large to resist so I went all out and booked the bisset suite 7.177 (Q1) however my original companion has now changed their mind about going and I was not willing to loose over 500 ($600). I am looking for some one who is easy to get along with (to many horror stories out there) and someone who can get along with a smoker I am happy not to smoke on the cruise but I do enjoy my visits in the evening to the cigar lounge. I am looking for anyone (gender or age) to join who feels they will get along with me please view the brief summary about me below.

The companion is asked to split the remaining balance of the cruise not the whole cost a good price for the top suite aboard.

About me
I am 23 (25 when sailing) easy going and get along with anyone. I am self employed in both sales and politics (no political discussions please) I smoke (varies per day but when cruising 20 will last me up to 3 days) I am a diamond member with Cunard so have several benefits to use on-board available to the companion to use as well.

Please message me for more details

Last edited by cunard-diamond93; March 12th, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
Sponsored Links