Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Disabled Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Disabled Cruisers Discuss issues concerning disabled cruisers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 9th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Yeoman

Default Radiance of the Seas Cabin 7614

Just wondering if any of you know of any pictures post of the handicapped accessible cabin 7614 on the Radiance. I have looked and haven't found any. I'm sure this cabin will be plenty big enough to accomodate a scooter or wheel chair but I'd like to see for myself. We were on another cruise line last year and the handicapped cabin was not very accessible. There was no ramp to get out to the balcony, no way to get completely around the bed and was pretty narrow to fit in the room. RCL has always had good sized cabins for handicapped access. We have never been on this class of ship so I'd like to know if it compares with the Navigator class. If anyone has a picture of this cabin or one in the E3 cat., please email it to me or tell me where it is posted. THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Old July 14th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Yeoman

Still looking for any info on this cabin. I now an taking a mobility scooter with me on this cruise and would really like to know the size of this room and balcony. Would really like to see a photo of it.