Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Disabled Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Disabled Cruisers Discuss issues concerning disabled cruisers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Question cruise mate anyone??

I am 48, female looking for a cruise companion/helper. I am based in the UK. Flexible re travel dates and routes. I am independent and do not need help with personal care. I have some mobility issues and cant walk long distance , inclines or uneven ground well so need to use a wheelchair where walking of any distance is required. This is the only help I need and may not need that if I can find a suitable power scooter/chair I could take on board! Please contact me if you can help and intrested in any way
Sponsored Links
Old March 27th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Familiar Face

I'm looking for a roommate for my aide, Azamara November 29 to December 12, 2012 cruise from Mumbai to Madras. She would be able to help you wall on board the ship. If you're interested, tell me more about yourself
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi
I read your post with interest as I have very similiar mobility problems. I am a 53 y.o. male that is looking for a "share a scooter" travel friend that understands mobility problems and who like to share in some room costs. Unfortunately, I am in Canada and am looking for a cruise to Alaska or Hawaii.
Let me know how your search goes.
Chris
Old December 29th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Familiar Face

hi
l see this tread is over a year old, are you still intested in sharing a crusie, l,m
looking to go on a 24 night eastern med crusie 6 feb 13,from southampton,
l have mobilty disabiltys ,l use a walking stick,female 59. widowed. easy going,good for a laugh.n/s,non drinking.
Old February 26th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatty14 View Post
I am 48, female looking for a cruise companion/helper. I am based in the UK. Flexible re travel dates and routes. I am independent and do not need help with personal care. I have some mobility issues and cant walk long distance , inclines or uneven ground well so need to use a wheelchair where walking of any distance is required. This is the only help I need and may not need that if I can find a suitable power scooter/chair I could take on board! Please contact me if you can help and intrested in any way
I am in a mobile wheelchair planning to travel in march 2015 to western carribean , I am looking for someone to share the large ocean view room, contact me if interested .,you can rent the mobility chair