Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 4th, 2000, 01:39 PM
Tim Rubacky

Default Chat with the Captain of the Magic-TONITE!!

Hi All,

I recv'd the following e-mail from one of the webmasters at Disney and though you may be interested in the chat with Captain Mateboer of the Disney Magic tonite @ 9pm EST.

Tim Rubacky
Consumer Affairs Editor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was searching the net for information on Capt. Hans Mateboer of the Disney Magic. I found your hilarious story. I thought you might be interested to know that we have a live chat scheduled with Capt. Mateboer tonight at 9pm EST. He will be in the broadcast center of the Magic answering questions online. Please feel free to let your reader know as we would love to have a crowd for this special event! Our website is <http://www.wdwinfo.com> and you will find a link to our chat rooms where the live chat will take place and to our message boards which will have the instructions. Our event page <http://www.dreamstour.com> has a lot of interviews and profiles with crew members of the Magic as well as some video tours and an interview with the president of DCL. If I can provide you with any other information please ask.

Alex
Assistant Webmaster
<http://www.wdwinfo.com>
Sponsored Links
Old September 4th, 2000, 02:09 PM
Tim Rubacky

Default RE: Chat with the Captain of the Magic-TONITE!!

Folks..quick clarification. The above communication did not come from Disney but from an independent website that provides WDW Info.

Tim Rubacky
Consumer Affairs Editor