Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2000, 10:46 AM
cherise

Default Kid Drinks

My children don't drink much soda, do you still need the soda card for mikl and juice, or are those available at all times? Also, can adults swim in the Mickey pool, or is it just for children?

Thanks, we leave 9-16

cherise
Sponsored Links
Old September 8th, 2000, 05:46 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default RE: Kid Drinks

Hi Cherise,
If the kids don't really drink much soda, skip the card. You should be able to get juice, water, tea, and coffee at no charge. Unfortunately when we cruised when the kids were young they didn't offer a soda card, cost us a small fortune in just the drinks, so with the cards today, they are a good deal. Enjoy the cruise.

Donnassei/Sealover
Old October 1st, 2000, 12:22 PM
Passenger

Hope you had a great time on your cruise. How was it. My family and I are sailing on the 7 day Magic cruise over Thanksgiving. MY younget (age 10) does not drink any soda (go figure). Do the soda card cover juice and bottled water?
Old October 29th, 2000, 05:55 PM
Cherise

We had the most incredible vacation. Have an Ocean Princess cruise scheduled for 4/22/01, so repeat Disney cruise will be in 2 years.

They have milk, coffee and water available 24 hours at a coffee station close to the Mickey pool. They always have fruit juices at the buffet for lunch and breakfast. Great poolside eating areas.

Can't say enough nice things.

Cherise