Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2001, 03:56 PM
Yeoman

Default Need Info

Does anyone knows where you can find info about if a cabin sleeps 3 or 4?
I booked a vacation for 4 on the Wonder, and I just wanted to make sure that the cabin I pick sleeps 4. I read other threads where the person pick a cabin only to find out later that it didn't have enough beds for everyone.

Also, what info can you give me about the childerns activities. Do you have to sign them up as soon as you get there or do you sign them up certain times or activities? Can you drop them off at anytime?
Sponsored Links
Old July 18th, 2001, 10:16 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Need Info

Sorry it took me so long to reply to your request... Get a brochure from your Travel Agent. You can tell by looking at cabin symbols how many they sleep. Thier cabins are great.

Childrens program is wonderful. You must have a password to check children out. Not just anyone can come in a get a child. They give you wrist bands with names on them. They also give you pagers so if your child wants you they can page you. They kept our grand daughter so busy she did not want to spent time with us. It was well organized. The people that worked with the kids kept great control and the kids had a wonderful time. Only compalint that we had was the food was ho hum.
Old July 20th, 2001, 03:59 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Need Info

We spent 7 nights on MAGIC, beginning 6/9/01. We were a group of 9 including children and grandchildren. Unless they changed their menu, we thought the food was excellent. Well-prepared, and certainly well-served!! Did you try Palo's (no children allowed)? We did brunch there and it was outstanding.