Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 14th, 2001, 12:54 PM
Carter

Default October trip on the magic...anyone else?

I was just wondering if there is anyone going on the october 20th through the 27th magic cruise. My family and I are going and I thought there maybe someone seeing this that is going, and or someone who has been on the magic 7 day that may give some advise...any on any subject would be nice. thanks
Sponsored Links
Old July 15th, 2001, 02:17 PM
Tamara

Default Re: October trip on the magic...anyone else?

We just sailed on the Magic in June and had a fantastic time. We brought our 3 kids ages 10, 14 and 17. I would love to answer any of your questions. We did some fun things at St Thomas and St Maarten if you need any ideas. The Magic is a great ship and I am sure that you will have a wonderful time. Disney is at its best on this ship. We have sailed other Cruise Lines in the past and was a little hesitant if Disney could run a ship as well, but we were more than pleased. The crew on the Magic really does a fantastic job of keeping families happy. Have a great vacation.

Tamara
Old August 9th, 2001, 10:07 PM
Loretta

Hi, my husband and I are going on the same cruise. We decided after a glowing report from a co-worker. We've never been on a cruise, so we're kinda in the same boat.
Old August 14th, 2001, 02:31 AM
Angie

We have a seven day Disney cruise on hold and I was just checking to make sure it would be fun for a three year old before I decide this is the right vacation for us. I would love to know more about the activities for three year olds. Was your little one in awe of the whole experience? Was seven days just right or too long???

My daughter is already excited about sleeping on the ship with Mickey, Minnie and Ariel so I guess we have to go!
Old August 14th, 2001, 02:34 AM
Angie

I'm pretty sure we will be on that same cruise! It's on hold right now...I just have to call back and book it. How old are your kids? We have a three year old daughter and she is SO excited! I'm sure the next two months waiting for the trip will seem like forever for her!