Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2001, 08:29 PM
Admiral

Default MAGIC 8/25

I was on this sailing. What a great ship. What a great crew. No complaints. Organized, clean, etc....I have been on 5 other cruise lines and this one blows them all out of the water! Our celebrity was the VP of Imagineering. He gave 3 talks with pix, clips, etc....he helped design the ship and do the drawings for the interior decorating....bobby brown and whitney houston were on our sailing. security all over the place for them....any questions about the ship, the lines, etc, feel free to email me. I will sail with them again after May 11th, when the MAGIC starts alternating with the Westen Caribbean itinerary. Key West, Cozumel, Grand Cayman are the new stops.
Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2001, 02:06 PM
First Mate

Default Re: MAGIC 8/25

Hi Ron,

I am taking 22 of my family on a Disney cruise on the ship Magic over Christmas. I am a grandmother of 4 + spouses and 15 grandchildren. They are very excited and range in age from 5 to 23. I have tried to gather all the info I can get and wonder if you have anything important you could share with us. This will be a first for all of us. We have talked about the tipping at the end of the cruise and there are different opinions. Some think with so many children that they will only tip per cabin and some think we should tip per person. Do you have an opinion? What about the pools? Do they have both fresh water and salt water? Is the dress code business dress with coat and tie or can it be a little more relaxed? I believe my boys will all take a coat and tie just in case, but I was really wondering about small children and what you did see in the dining rooms.
I have read all the things to read, but not everything is explained explicitly.
Hopefully you can be me some tips, I will copy them and give them to my children. Thanks a million! Sincerely, Pat