Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 29th, 2001, 04:04 PM
Passenger

Default Christmas Cruise

We are cruising over Christmas and are wondering whether Disney does anything special for the holidays. Also, has anyone one noted any new security measure since 9-11 on the cruise ships? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old December 5th, 2001, 10:37 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Christmas Cruise

Brad,

I am trying to find out the same questions that you are and many more. I don't know about the security and will find out the answers from my travel agent. I am taking 22 of my family as a Christmas gift to my children and grandchildren. We leave on the 22nd of Dec. You must be going at the same time. I will keep you posted when I get some news and wish you would do the same for me. I did find out that that the pools are all fresh water and no salt. I had never heard of pools having salt water, but I guess there are. Stay in touch. Pat
Old December 14th, 2001, 01:38 PM
April Andrews

I was just speaking to Disney and the rep there said they really do it up for Christmas. Decorations, tree, caroling.... I don't really know what else but think it will be quite festive. We will be on the Magic cruise on the 22nd.
Old December 15th, 2001, 08:43 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

We went last year 2 weeks before Christmas. The ship was beautifully decorated for the holidays. The Disney Characters greeted kids in their holiday clothes and they had a special choir there singing. It was alot of fun and we enjoyed it.