Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 25th, 2002, 07:02 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruise Information Please

I am looking for any type of helpful information on Disney Cruise. We are taking our 14 year old daughter and 17 year old son on the 7 day cruise in May. I have been to most of the islands being in the Coast Guard but my wife hasn't. I have never taken a actual cruise so I really don't know what to expect. Thanks Don
Sponsored Links
Old February 26th, 2002, 11:35 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Cruise Information Please

go to disboards.com --- it will have nething you want to know!!
Old March 21st, 2002, 09:48 AM
Cruise Maniac

You will enjoy your cruise tremendously. I've sailed both the Magic and the Wonder. Disney service is very good. It's a great vacation for a family, lots of activities for the kids. There is also an adult only area on the ship at night. The shore excursions are geared towards families. Enjoy your cruise!
Old April 10th, 2002, 07:23 PM
4cruisin

Hi,

4 of us took 3 day Wonder cruise 12/6/01. Celebrating a 50th birthday. All of us are adults, past 35 y..o. and we had such a great time we immediately booked the 7 day eastern Carribean for 1/25/03. You will have a great time and so will your kids. there is so much to do or you can just sit by the pool and relax.

The rooms are huge, had a cat 6 with verandah. Service was wonderful. The food wasn't very impressive. I am a very picky eater and was disappointed but the rest of our party loved the food, so it's just my taste.

This was our first cruise and it exceeded all of our expectations.

Good luck and happy sailing!
Old April 10th, 2002, 07:25 PM
4cruisin

Hi,

4 of us took 3 day Wonder cruise 12/6/01. Celebrating a 50th birthday. All of us are adults, past 35 y..o. and we had such a great time we immediately booked the 7 day eastern Carribean for 1/25/03. You will have a great time and so will your kids. there is so much to do or you can just sit by the pool and relax.

The rooms are huge, had a cat 6 with verandah. Service was wonderful. The food wasn't very impressive. I am a very picky eater and was disappointed but the rest of our party loved the food, so it's just my taste.

This was our first cruise and it exceeded all of our expectations.

2 great sites to look at are www.dcltribute.com and www.castawayclub.com.

Good luck and happy sailing!