Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Tigger42

Default Massages on Castaway Cay

Do they still have the massages on Castaway Cay? I can't find any info on it.
Sponsored Links
Old May 30th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Massages on Castaway Cay

I had a massage on C.C. and paid 75.00 for a 25 min. massage. The room is open and you can look out at the sea, but I was so relaxed I didn't hold my head up. I think the one hr. massage was 125.00.

Carol
Old May 31st, 2003, 10:53 AM
Mmketeer

Default Re: Massages on Castaway Cay

Hi,

When I sailed in November they were still offering this delightful island treatment. I booked this the very first time I cruised on DCL, so here are a few tips:

Book this treatment as soon as you board the ship! It is very popualr and when they say space is limited it really is with this treatment. Plus, the sooner you go to book it the better your choices of times will be.

Don't book this treatment early in the morning if you planning on swimming or laying out at the beach that day. You'll wash off all the essential oils that they put on you and then all you have left that you paid for is a message. Another good reason to book early so you can pick your prefferd time, not just whats left available.

Don't book this if your nervous about other people seeing you without clothes on. Though you are in a covered building it is completly open on all sides of this little bungalow and just as you can lay on the table and see out, everyone else can see in. The beach and those on the adult beach are right in front of you. However, keep in mind that it is an adult only beach area (so it's not like everyone there hasn't already seen it all) and the attendants do try and keep you covered with a sheet as best as possiable....even during turnings. I had no challenges with the open-air treatment, but it did feel a little strange at first when they said," I'll give you a moment to get undressed" and then stepped outside only to be left in a room that is not closed in and everyone else is walking on the beach outside. I thought to myself what's the point, theirs no dressing room and if everyone else can see me what's the difference if they do. Anyway, it was well worth it and they do offer the products that they used on you after their finished. You can say no thanks if you want.

Enjoy! Mmketeer