Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 13th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Beginner

Default Diving on the Magic

Hi, I was looking for info on the the dive operators that Disney is currently using for their Western Carib intinerary. I think they are using Red Sail on Grand Caymen but don't know who they use on Cozumel. Anyone been diving on this Western trip? I am very picky about who I dive with and would like to check into their operators?? I would love to hear about anyones diving experiences on this boat or this intinerary. We are goin on the Nov 8 launch with our 2 boys who are 16 & 12. The boys will be snorkeling while we dive.

Thanks for your feed back

Pam
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2003, 07:33 AM
ppiew

Default Re: Diving on the Magic

I can't tell you about the dive companies used, but I am sure DCL could. My daughter went diving on Castaway Cay (didn't even know they had SCUBA there) and she was very impressed with the operators. They had an excellent dive experience.