Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 25th, 2003, 10:21 AM
Mommyof2cuties

Default Bringing water on board

Hello,
We will be sailing in December 2004 on the Disney Wonder. It will be the 1st cruise for us. My biggest concern is: Im a bottled water junkie. But im very picky. 1st of all I don't want to spend a whole lot of money of bottled water on the ship. 2nd of all, I don't know what kind of water is sold. Can I pack bottles of water in my luggage and bring my own?
This seems to be a silly thing to worry about, but thats me. Hope to hear from any other people who enjoy thier water as much as I do!
Sponsored Links
Old October 31st, 2003, 09:18 AM
cruisesrfun

Default Re: Bringing water on board

I wish I could remember what kind of water they sold but I can't. However, I'm sure they will sell something you can manage with. You can carry on all the water you want. I carried on a case a beer and some wine in a backpack.
I did drink the ship's water. I was reluctant at first but tried it and I have to say it tasted fine believe it or not. I drank it all week with no problems.
The ship's water is purified sea water. They have a desalinating plant right on the ship.
Old November 19th, 2003, 09:37 AM
Beverly Tregoning

Default Re: Bringing water on board

We just got off the Magic on Saturday.

They sold Evian onboard. I think it was $1.50 per bottle, or you could buy a case for $30.00 which they would deliver to your cabin.

I brought a case on Dasani (12 oz.) with me, and still ended up buying a case of Evian midweek.

Bring lots with you, they don't care. I just taped a luggage tag on it and they delivered it to my cabin with my luggage.

Beverly