Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2004, 10:15 PM
Marina

Default Is it difficult to get a table for 2 on Disney?

Hi. Our first Disney cruise is on the Wonder this July. We have sailed Celebrity & Carnival before & never had a problem securing a table for 2.
We will be eating at the late/second seating on the Wonder.
Do you think it will be difficult getting our own table?
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2004, 01:40 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Is it difficult to get a table for 2 on Disney?

We recently got back and I can't say whether I remember any small tables. The cruise before that, we got a table for two.( Carnival) I asked if we could switch. I like being able to get to know others as well. I still keep in contact with another couple we met. You never know, you might like them!
I'm sure your t.a can tell you whether they have tables for two. I just don't remember seeing any.
Old May 11th, 2004, 09:23 PM
3 things

On my last Disney cruise on the Magic I didn't notice any tables of 2 in the main dining rooms; however, at Palo's there were mostly tables of two. If you haven't experienced Palo's it is a MUST. (and reservations need to be made immediately upon boarding - good seating is gone within an hour after they start letting people on board)

good luck
Old May 13th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Yeoman

I have to 2nd that regarding Palo's!!!! It's ONLY 5.00 pp, but I would have paid much more than that. (plus we tipped beyond that) Our waiter was from Italy. We left it up to him on a lot of the food decisions based on what he thought was good. He also brought us every single dessert on the menu. (we were with another couple) That was the best meal I've ever eaten in my life. So yes, make ressies as soon as you get on board. Some nights are more popular than others. We went the last night and wasn't too crowded.
Old May 22nd, 2004, 07:41 PM
ginamarie

My recollection is that there are no tables for two in any of the main dining rooms. We thought it was going to stink sharing a table on our honeymoon, but the sisters we sat with were really nice, and it added to our experience. Like others mentioned, you can always book a table at Palo for $5 a person, and they have lots of tables of 2.