Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:49 PM
Sooshie

Default Doing the doc dance

Woo Hoo! Received our docs on Saturday...all filled out and packed with our
birth certificates! I am so ready for this cruise and the kids are about to pop!
Doing the 7 day land and sea (first 4 days in the parks and then 3 on the Wonder).

Anyone going too?

Susan
Sponsored Links
Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:08 PM
pjrjr

Default Re: Doing the doc dance

Sorry not going, but congratulations, have a blast.
Old May 3rd, 2004, 11:31 PM
Sooshie

Thanks! We are leaving on 5/16 and staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. This will
be one of countless trips to Disney, but our first on the Disney property and the first for our 4 year old. Our 8 year old is a pro now.
Old May 4th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

It sounds like they will have a great time. How were the children being younger. My 7 year old son wants to go, but he loves the bigger rides. Hulk Coaster, Tower of Terror, stuff like that and he is just and inch or two too short. How did you do it for your son?

You will love the ship. That's why we chose to do the cruise, because we felt he would get more out of it. We did the Eastern Magic in January. It was so much fun.

Enchantment of the Seas
Disney Magic 01/10/04
Old May 4th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Sooshie

I have two girls and they are total "princesses" (or at least they think they are). So the bigger rides aren't of much interest to them. Disney is perfect for them at the moment. In a few years we plan on doing the Universal thing in Orlando. We chose to do the parks in addition to the cruise since my youngest hasn't had the experience yet and I think 7 days on the ship would be too much for them...they love the parks.

It's funny, we just got back from the Enchantment in October and absolutely loved that ship. We went with 2 other couple (without the kids) and had the best time. That had to
be our best cruise yet. Which itinerary are you taking? We did the 5 day western caribbean with Belize, Cozumel and Key West.

Susan