Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Booking On Board Question

I have a question about booking a cruise on board...

We're sailing on our 1st DCL cruise (1st cruise EVER for me) on Jan 4, 2005...

I've been reading on here and on "the DIS" about booking our next cruise on board to get a 10% discount...then I hear to book only the adults and add the kids later...

My question is - if I book a cruise while on board for 2 adults (me and DH) and add DD and DSS (stepson) later on, do I still get the 10% on their fees? Or do I only get the discount on my and DH's fare?

Thanks in advance!

Virginia & Robert
DD - Katelynn (age 2 1/2)
DSS - Devon (age 9)
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Booking On Board Question

Yes, you will get keep the 10% discount on all parties booked in your stateroom. Be careful about adding the children later as certain age groups fill up and they will not allow you to add anymore once that happens. You will also keep the $200 shipboard credit. The reason primarily for only reserving with two is to only have to pay 2 deposits at the time. If you can do it, book all of your party at the same time. No worries if you do that. Good luck and have a great cruise.

Enchantment of the Seas
Disney Magic 01/10/04
Old June 28th, 2004, 09:02 AM
ginamarie

Booking on board is a great option. DH and I really should have done this when we cruised last time.. we're booked again for the Magic leaving 11/6/04 :-) This time I'm seriously considering booking on board before we leave the ship.
Old June 29th, 2004, 05:26 PM
chata

I already booked my cruise.I live at FL.Can I possible get resident discount later?And how much it is usualy?Thanx
Old August 6th, 2004, 10:21 PM
jennifer white

My son has cp autisom with seizures also has addhd.we have been wonting to take a cruise on disney but dont know much about make a wish could you please help us ! thanks ms.white
Old November 18th, 2004, 04:53 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to halltfana Send a message via Yahoo to halltfana

only 10% for booking made while on board. 250.00 deposit required per person but can cancel within 75 days of cruise for a 100% refund.