Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Alex

Default Teen hangout

Ok, Im 13 and my best friend is 12. Im gonna go to the teen hangout place and she really wants to go with me. Dose disney have anyway of know how old you are on the ship. In other words, can my best firend sneak in?

-Alex
Sponsored Links
Old July 1st, 2004, 04:02 PM
Alex

Default Re: Teen hangout

Anybody know?!?
Old July 8th, 2004, 11:48 AM
teenc

You MUST Be 14 - 17 NO OLDER NO YOUNGER
Old August 6th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to majorcutie

n yes when u first get on the ship u have 2 go 2 the teen club room n give ur name they have a paper there with ur age n all that stuff
Old August 27th, 2004, 09:12 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to SurfnSun51

ok dude-- no u dont fill out anything. you just go up. i went on it like 2 months ago, and im 14. there was a freakin 10 year old in there for a while! t(but he got the crap beat outa him later..lol) they dont care at all. the hang outs are fun, but ull make a group of friends that you do everything with, so you wont even be in there that much. but deffinetly go the first night-- THATS SO IMPORTANT! lol god it was soooooooo much fun ull love it! and ur 12 year old friend will be fine. let her come with you, if anyone asks (our age) tell em the truth-- no1 cares about age on the cruise. i had tons of friends who were 17 and 18 (yes, 18 year olds were there too) so youll see how easy it is! good luck! if u got nemore questions IM me @ oneslowdance18

xo's Liz
Old November 18th, 2004, 09:26 AM
ylwbug1

Default Re: Re: Teen hangout

My daughter is 9 and got into the ten and over group, no questions asked.
Old November 19th, 2004, 11:19 AM
GrannyMouse

Will it be too rough for a 13 year old?
Old November 27th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Yeoman

My kids went last year. My son who was 13 went with his sister who was 15 in the club. THey connected with some other kids and the boy was 12. He didn't look or act 12. They didn't say a word to him. From what I heard and the pictures that I saw, it looked very calm and easy going in there. The counselors in there seemed pretty cool and they wouldn't let things get out of hand. You can always just go in and if they say something, then leave. Give it a try.
Have fun!