Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 27th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Jamieva

Default Cruising with two infants?!

I am thinking of planning a 4 day Bahamas cruise with Disney and bringing along my two babies- one would be around one year old and the other close to two years old. Do you think that Disney could easily accomodate us? Any suggestions, info, would help out much. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old December 29th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Cruising with two infants?!

I took my family on the Wonder and we placed my grand baby in the nursery. What a fiasco! The min. your baby starts to cry your beeper will go off! The attendents also will not change a diaper!

Have fun!

Carol
Old April 27th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Kathleen Templeton

Default Re: Cruising with two infants?!

Disney is fantastic about little kids. Even the wait staff fusses over them at dinner.
One of the ears on the Mickey pool is just for toddlers in swim diapers. It's only a couple of inches deep and has water spurting from the sides of the pool for them to play in. Our 2 year old grandson was in heaven in the pool. Mothers can sit on the edge of the pool to be close to their kids too. The buffet has one side that is kids type foods too. Jello, mac and cheese, fruit, fries, chicken fingers, pizza, hot dogs etc...
Of course there are all the characters on board too. If they are not potty trained yet they do have the flounders nursery for $6. per hour, minimum 2 hours, reservations only. They give you a beeper so they can contact you if they need to. That can give you some quiet time if you wish. If the 2 year old is potty trained he can go into the kids club. You can request to stay with him in the club and show him around to see if he likes it and is comfortable with the situation there. Lots of play stuff too. People know that there are kids all over at dinner so no one minds the noise either. After all this Disney, they cater to kids 100%. We have been 5 times so far, and watching the little kids having fun is 1/2 the joy of the trip.
Have a magical cruise!
mom x4,grandma x4 Kathleen