Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 30th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Deege24

Default Disney Magic,,Sept, 17 2005

Just wondering if anyone will be sailing on the Disney Magic Sept. 17,2005. If you are and you have children I want to invite you and your children to my son's 5th birthday party on one of the decks( I'm not sure where yet, I have to get the deck plan of the ship). I would like to have some children there so it can feel like a real birthday party for him. Instead of just him, his mom (my wife) and myself. Hope to hear from many,,,oh by the way food will be free. Please email me if you will be there,,, thanks to all.

1/30/05
Deege24
Sponsored Links
Old April 20th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Kathleen Templeton

Default Re: Disney Magic,,Sept, 17 2005

Howdy,
We will be sailing with you.
Our kids are all grown up, but our 6 year old grand daughter is going with us, unless her mom gets a new job, then they won't be able to get the time off. She is shy, but would love to make a friend on board I'm sure.
Her name is Nikka, and she lives in Oregon with her mom and dad and little brother.
She is in campfire, likes to read books, do kids puzzles, watch disney movies and attends kindergarden at a private christian school. she is a typical little girl.
If she comes for sure I'll let you know. If you go to Dave's cruise line tribute site there is a message board for our cruise with lots of young kids on board. I think it's actually called Dave's Disney Cruise Line Tribute.
You'll find lot of pals for your son.
mom x4,grandma x4
Old May 29th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Disney Magic,,Sept, 17 2005

My husband and i will be sailing with friends who have an 8 year old and 11 year old girl. This is our 5th cruise and their 2nd. If we can tear them away from the kids' club, they'll be there!